falling in a trap

What would we do if, suddenly, time stops? If everything around us would stop and stare at us? If the hands of the clock would move backwards? I wish someone could bring me with him and don't let me think about all these things.

I've always hated Fridays. As hell. And of course, this one is not an exception. Between work and personal problems, I don't know which one is worse.

When I got confused, I totally forgot that Philip and Off were friends. Like, best friends. They literally do everything together. An example, they always come to the cafe where I work, together. And they did it today, too.

But, obviously, Off came to me. Cold eyes, as always. But a warm smile was making everything more beautiful. My heart started to smile with him.

"Let me guess, a cappuccino?" I said. He laughed and nodded. We started to talk about everything and nothing. Maybe minutes had passed, but we didn't realize it.

"Hi, Gun. Long time no see, am I right?" Philip came to us, waving his hand. He didn't lose his angel's aura. Always light blue. Always pure. That long time no see looked like an I miss you thing. But maybe it could be also long time no see, and I'm happy about that.

"Actually, it's been just a week, I think. Time is passing so fast..." I looked at my watch and it was 6PM. Already.

"Are you free, now?" I looked at the ceiling, maybe thinking about something. Did I really want to go? I nodded, though.

"At 6:30 I finish. If you want to wait for me..." my mind was in an another place. Not there, with me, talking with Philip about something not important. My mind was in a bed, in Off's arms. Was laying on the grass, kissing someone else's lips, thinking it'd be stronger there. It wasn't with me. It wasn't with Philip.

Philip left us alone, as always. I looked at dark purple with worried eyes. Because I really was. I was scared of losing him. Even though, I didn't do anything wrong.

"So, are you two going on a date or something?" he started to look around. I really wanted to place my hands on his cheeks and say that my world only wanted him. But I didn't. I was still confused.

"Wha- no! Of course not. We both know, Off..." I pretended to be shocked. Despite that, his eyes were still so cold blue and distant.

"As I know you two kissed. Are you playing a kind of joke with us?" he finished his cappuccino and he passed me the cup, coldly.

"I'd never. And you know. Give me time, that's all I'm asking".

"And I need space. I don't want to be the second wheel. I really like you, but really. And I'm still curious about your stupid story about those colors thing" I smiled softly, "but I don't want to get hurt"

"And I don't want you to get hurt" I leaned my hands on his arm. I looked right into his eyes.

"I have to go. Have fun" and he left me behind, with just my empty hands. And then, I realized who I really wanted. Looking him leaving from that door, make my heart burst from the void. I was falling in a trap. And I, slowly, started to like it.