oh, to see without my eyes...

Seeing without using the eyes for many is difficult, maybe even impossible. They can only see the black. Black, black, black. It scares so much. Death, darkness, fear. We think that if gloom winds a person, she or he will become dead inside. It has no future, the world changes. It falls in the pain's vortex and it stays here forever. But that's not what I think. A person can like the darkness. It can love them, and it keeps thinking that, if the gloom eats her or him alive, there's nothing wrong with it. A person can love darkness, and are no one to judge.

By the way, we can see without the eyes, like we can hear without the ears. If we'd want, we could see things through the memories, through old recipes and lemon's smell. The eyes don't represent the view, but the soul.

Today is Saturday and I learned to see without my eyes, to taste things with the hearing and to listen with the view. I mixed up my cards, I made myself more free. 

"Stars are more beautiful tonight. Thanks Gun, you don't own me a cigarette anymore, I swear." Off put his hand on his chest, looking at that blue sky.

"And I thank you for bringing Philip." I let the smoke come out of my chapped lips by the cold.

"Yes... hey, you made me remember a thing - dark purple?" This time, he was staring at my eyes, focusing his curiosity on me.

"Long story. Actually, I didn't tell it to anyone. Except Ophelia. But with her everything was different." I could feel his curiosity growing, and I started to feel powerful. Why do you care this much, dark purple?

"Why are you two always alone? Aren't you... bored? Are you hiding something? Tay told me that you did this the last time, too." Philp's voice got into my mind sweetly. Off rolled his eyes and sighed. I also feel stupid.

"I owned him a cigarette. What about you? How's the night going?" I said, pointing at our cigarettes and smiling, remembering how many time Off said that sentence. "You own me a cigarette bla bla bla".

"Fine, thanks for the question." We started to talk, a little bit about everything, a little bit about nothing. In the end, everything is nothing and nothing is everything.

"Ehm, maybe is better if we go in. I'm starting to be cold" we nodded but, before entering, Philip asked my number. The yellow got into my heart and I started to feel dizzy. I gave him it, obviously.

The angel got in, but the dark purple blocked me, staring at me with his eyes. He put one of his hands on my left shoulder. Powerless, now. His eyes have always been weird. But I can still feel chills, when I think about how he looked at me back then. I moved my eyes to the moon, trying to feel more confident. I was looking at him with something else, though.

"Next time, bring the stars with you. Maybe I'll tell you a story" and I left him there, with his blue eyes as the ice.

Oh, to see without my eyes...

*For this chapter, I got inspired by one of my favorite songs, Mystery of Love. Is from call me by your name (best film ever)♡*