I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!! OOF

Hey, I am in a much better mind set now, gosh it's been so long, so much has happened and now I think I'm ready to rewrite this book! I have a better storyline and I'm feeling better.  I never updated after I got my gallbladder surgery. I had been sick for over a year, maybe two, and I was getting worse, I couldn't think straight either (hence the horribly written book you're reading). I believe I'm ready to come back now! I've shadowed this profile for a while since I left. I need to know anything you guys want me to bring to the new book, or anything you think I should forget about, any ideas in general to make this book great! I believe that adding Warriors to this book was a bad idea. You can PM me, I would like to know! I actually would like to get to know some of my readers, and I would like critique on my writing! I am much better now, lol. I am prepared to give you guys what you want. Oof I wrote this on New Years. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! You guys mean a lot to me. I have so much more confidence because of all of you. I will do a better, not so rushed and everywhere, book. Please let me know what you want in the story. :3 <3 I love you guys. You have been a light in my dark, slowly leading me on to do better. Thank you all. Don't forget to let me know anything you think I should know!