Chapter 3: Jennifer

I don't know what to say, life is boring. Normally Fridays are not exciting. I spend it with Katherine doing stuff. Doing new things we never did before, laughing , going to the cinema and after watching a movie, we become critics. We make our marathons of Disney, singing all the songs. Sometimes I put on the movie of One Direction, oh boy how I loved those five boys.

I was nervous about my visit. I didn't talk it with Katherine and Matthew because I already knew what they would say. The issue is that Katherine wants to be alone, she doesn't want to belong in a society unless its a society of books or fandoms. And Matthew would betray you for belonging somewhere. I know he has had a difficult life, who hasn't. Sometimes I try to understand him but I really don't think treason has an excuse. That's why the would never fall for the each other, they want things too different, they are so difficult and incompatible.

I told Katherine I couldn't go, she told me no problem, that she was actually going to see her dad. I don't know why she loves him too much. He cheated on her mom.

What I like about Katherine is she doesn't ask too much, she is patient, a good listener. She respects well privacy. She only wants to know what you tell her, she doesn't gossip at all, doesn't like it. She listens every word you say and pays attention. She doesn't want to know it all because she knows its a curse. She only wants to know the part of you that you want to share with her. So she takes care of that part like a prince takes care of a rose. I truly love her, she is the sister I never got to have.

I know when someone is nervous thinks too much. Do I like him?, of course. I have eyes. Is it worth it?, probably not. Then why I am anxious over a guy who is not worth it. When I am going to accept the good things in my life?, When I am going to realize I deserve better?. Not today and certainly not tomorrow.

I don't want to meet Michael in my house, so I told the help to prepare the house of the garden.

I have to do something insanely crazy, so he runs away.

"Mrs. Olive, your guest is here"

"Great, send him to the house of the Garden, please".

Let's see who plays better this game.

He came straight to the bedroom, I was on the bathroom, I told him to make himself comfortable, before he runs away.

He sat on my bed. He was a little bit nervous, the Great Michael was nervous. He said "It's a lovely house".

-I know it, chocolates?

I said that while I appeared naked in the room. He stared at me, while I was eating chocolates.

-Don't you have a rope in here?

-Why? Uncomfortable?

Like he has never seen a pair of tits before.

-No, not at all.

-So, what is what you wanted to do or talk about?

-Whatever you want to do or talk about.

He was so uncomfortable, one step away of sweating, but he wasn't running away, why?

-I have an idea of what to do. How close have you been of a woman without penetrating?

-I don't know.

-Want to find out?

I put my arms around his head and told him "Have you ever been this close to someone, this is progress"

"Progress? You could say so".

Instead of watching my boobs, he looked into my eyes. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

He didn't try to kiss me at any moment. After staring at me, he decided to lay on the bed , watching the roof. He didn't care I was naked anymore.

-Is nice to be like this, you know?- He said.

-Yeah, its relaxing.

-So tell me Jennifer, what else relaxes you?

-Sex.

-Really?, I mean I always find it exciting, moving and sweaty.

-How do you relax yourself Michael?

-I listen music, exercise, play guitar for the girls and paint.

-You paint?

-Yeah, I paint like my mother use to do. It relaxes me.

-Well, none of the things you said are relaxing, except for music. Exercise is really painful and playing the guitar, I tried it, hurtful. Your way to relax is by hurting yourself.

-No , I mean. At first playing guitar is hard but then it gets easy and exercise, after you do it is relaxing. Plus after you practice a lot, the guitar relaxes you.

-If you say so, I believe you. What songs you play?

-I don't have time to play right now, but I used to play rock songs.

-Why?

-My mom used to love them.

-Like which one?

-Everyone plays Stairway to Heaven but no one talks about the beauty of Knocking on Heaven's door.

-It's a good song.

-It's a great one. I mean the first time you hear it, you really fall in love.

He really loves that song. He was talking about it, like it was the most wonderful song. I love to see people talk about something they love. Its the way to get to know them. To know what they pray about, if they pray. What drives them crazy and the thing that calms them. That makes them naked. I don't know if its his move but today he took a clothe off with me, even if I try to not feel special I do. But I am not stupid, he is a playboy, probably he is bored.

-You know Jennifer? Is good to see you naked.

-Mmm, really.

-Yes, simple not acting or wanting to get anyone attention.

-There's no one here, to get his attention.

-Maybe you should notice the ones who get your attention.

-Maybe you are not that terrible after all.

-No, I am terrible. I am a beast.

-You're not. You are nice when people are not watching, why?

-Probably I am just being nice to get you in bed.

-Probably but we are past that. All the awkwardness, you saw me naked and didn't react like a tiger. That is something.

-I don't like to have things, I like to fight.

-A friend of mine had a theory about that, she says people fight for the hard to get and they distract themselves with the easy.

-Well, your friend is not wrong.

-Don't tell her that, she already thinks she is a love expert.

-You are cold. I can tell by your nipples. Here, my jacket it smells but it will be alright.

-Thanks Michael.

-Your welcome.

He left.

Now I have a little secret with Michael.

I don't think he is going to tell, neither me. I won't tell about it. I will try to not fall but I cannot promise anything.