Chapter 6: Katherine

I googled  ways to stop a marriage and I got creative.  I started to make a plan and a list. 

Stop the wedding. 
1. Talk to Celine
2. Find a girl for dad. 
3. Sabotage the planning
4. Find everything about Celine.

I can start now. 
I went downstairs to ask Nicolas if he wanted to help me,  he surely will say yes because he likes adventures and probably we would endup watching Pirates of the Caribbean. My grandfather told me the other day, when he was on academic school his step father gave him the collection of Pirates by Emilio Salgari,  they are on my eternal list of books that I want to read. 

For my surprise,  Nicolas was waiting on the games room,  he said that he would help me because it would be fun and he wanted me to realize how good and perfect Celine is. The truth is Nicolas is compromised,  Celine gave him a video game,  he said that he was busy.  He wasn't doing anything but I left him alone. 

I went to my room and I opened Tumblr,  then I opened my blog,  I had a job to do.  I had fifteen new messages. As I said I am a love expert and on my blog I answer people that look for me for my advice,  I been doing it since the first time that John Green broke my heart.  I like it because I really feel like I am helping them. 
I like Tumblr because I can say whatever I keep for myself and they accept my advice because they don't know my story,  than all my love is fictional.  That girls like me are the girls who read that kind of stories but we don't live them. 
It gets me someday sad and makes me sad.  Why am I this invisible?  What's wrong with me?  Too hard to notice?  Too hard to love? 

As Nicolas is not with me,  I let myself cry. I know that crying is not weak, that is good to show your feelings.  But I don't like it when people See Me,  like that,  especially my little brother.

After a couple of hours and very sad songs,  I felt better.  Maybe Nicolas wanted to play or watch Harry Potter . But today was the day of surprises when I went to look for Nicolas and I found him with Michael,  he was playing with him.  I tried to stay with them but Nicolas didn't want me there.  It made me wonder why and why he preferred the company of a player than his blood. 

At some point Michael went to the kitchen to get something to drink and I asked him. 
-What the hell are you doing?  Don't you know limits?
-Katherine, has no one told you that not everything is about you?  I am not that desperate,  everybody at school wants me,  you are not that pretty. 

Then he took a Dr.  Pepper and I thought who the hell drinks Dr.  Pepper,  j always thought it was something weird my mom did. 
He left after that. 

I don't know why I went to cry to my room. 
I didn't want to do anything now.
So I left to stay on the tree and read there,  I use to do that when Nicolas was a baby.  I failed onetime and decided it was a bad idea,  but today it felt right. 
I was reading a Nicolas Sparks book.  It was tearing me but it was good because it was worst than my life. 
I always dream with the day that I will be loved like in those books. 
My frustrated dream. 

God knows what was going on between Nicolas and Michael,  Nicholas would tell me later.  Between my brother and I there is no secrets. 

Michael appeared later right when he was leaving.  I pretended that I didn't see him.  But before I knew he was climbing the tree and he was next of me. 
-your eyes are red. 
He said. 
No shit Sherlock. When I cry everybody always knows because of my eyes.  I hate that,  I wish I could hide it. 
-Its the pollution. 
-you cried. 
- I am reading The Notebook. 
-Sure. 
-Werent you leaving? 
-its rude to go without saying goodbye. 
-Goodbye
-Stop staring at me,  what you want? 
-To stop reading your book and look at me. 
I closed the book. 
-Better. 
-Cant you leave me alone? 
-there is a part of me,  that says that you don't want that. 
-You are crazy.  Why don't you tell me what you want so we can end this thing you are doing? 
-look Katherine,  if I told you that I want to go out with you to,  I don't know kiss you.  You would say no and I always get what I want.  So I will just annoy you so .much that you will find yourself on a date with me on my arms without knowing it. 
I laughed. 
-You are beautiful
-That phrase is so used in literally every single romance book. 
-You think you know abut love by reading a book when you have never had a boyfriend.
-You don't know about me,  you dont know that. 
-you over thinking too much to be with someone.
-You don't need a boyfriend to know about love it's too predictable , I am a love expert just like that. 
He laughed,  he has a very pretty smile. 
-You know I read too. 
-Yeah I don't believe that. 
-i do,  my favorite book is Club Dumas. 
We just stared at each other smiling.
I stared at the sun and it was good because it was going away. 
We talked like we were friends.
Old good friends.