Chapter 2: Michael

Katherine was late , she was on her locker. She was wearing a cat sweater. Michael was late as well . They were neighbors of lockers. Even if they were both late, that didn't stop Michael from flirting with her, he taught she was cute.

Hi, I am Michael. I know. I can show you the school, after first period.

Katherine closed her locker door in a bang.

-You have to be joking me.

-I am not.

-We have been sharing praticlly all the classes for four years.

-What's your name?

-Let me think, the girl you have been sharing classes and neighbor of locker for four years.

-That's too long, sweetie, don't you have a nickname.

-The girl you have absolutely no chance with.

-Still long.

Michael enters to the class. It was math class with Mrs. Robins.

Mrs. Robins ws getting a divorce, so all that she did in her class was to talk about her lawyers, her husband. She really didn't explain anything. On the exam the questions are about her personal life, surprisely people still fail the exam.

Jason was stalking his ex girlfriend Stephanie on Instagram

-Hey man, how is Stephanie doing?

-She went with this guy to Victoria. She is moving on fast.

-I need a favor.

-Is it about the Coronel?

-Who is the Coronel?

-The guy who did the touchdown last night.

-I'll think something about it.

-What is it?

-The blond girl with the cat sweater on first line.

-Katherine Smith. What about her?

-Tell me about her.

-Yeah, she is out of your league.

-Why?

-Fangirls don't go out with boys like us. They don't go out with anyone actually.

-Tell me about her.

-All right. Marie Katherine Elizabeth Smith Jones, nineteen years old. Fangirl, she only has a friend. Has a little brother. She is fast, oh I almost forgot, her mother is a stripper.

-How you almost forgot that? Is she single?

-If you count books, she is on a relationship.

At Literature class all the girls pay attention. The Literature teacher is Mr. Jake Pertiago. Katherine was talking a lot with the teacher, when people think that no one else is watching them, when they are truly themselves, that is when they are the most beautiful. Katherine's eyes were dreamy while she was talking with him.

The bad part of this class, was the expression time. When anyone can say aloud something they wrote. The boys and I make fun, we read memes or quotes of Facebook. Yuri Shen, my exgirlfriend, everyday reads something about me. At first it was cute, now its creepy. She might try to kill me soon. Sometimes her poems end up with me getting hurt. We broke up because I cheated her with her sister.

"Day 165"

Another day goes.

I am trying to not think about it.