Michael

I drove to be with Katherine. 

I knocked her door and I threw the stupid crown of popularity. 

And she answered the door wearing a beautiful pink dress of prom, with a green neckerless and her hair looked beautiful. And there I looked at her and my eyes were dreamy about her. She stared at me not knowing what it meant being on her doorstep. I guess she hasn't being paying attention to all that romantic stories. 

I came through and then the pizza guy arrived. 

We went to her roof and had the pizza with some beers and a champagne bottle she stole. I put some music and we talked like if things were normal. She thanked me for caring about Nicolas and I just smiled and told her it was part of my evil plan she didn't believe that. 

-Kat

-Yes

There I was terrified and for a minute we were those fat kids, who were secretly crazy about each other. 

-It has always been you. 

-What?

-When we were kids, I ... you were the one I was thinking when I entered to americano and I scored and when you won your first writting conquest at Literature class I was there. When I won the first time King prom I was looking at you and you were looking at me. I guess that what I am trying to say is that with you it wasn't a game it was remembering what I feel since we were nine years and , Katherine I am not Agustus Waters , I don't have methaphors or things to say that are going to make you nuts about me , I only can be honest now on and tell you that I am Mofo Crazy in love with you. 

She started crying. 

-You know its a shame that you look that gorgeous and didn't get your prom. I am prom King and for me you are my queen. 

-Does that crap works with the girls?

-They love it. 

She stood up and we were looking at our eyes, the moon shadow was on us , the best place to dance on earth. And you don't need too much. 

And we started dancing my favorite song "When the day met the night" and it was our song. We danced and I kissed her. 

She said to me: 

"I am in love with you Michael"

My heart melted when I heard it, God knows I have been waiting to long to hear that.