Paris

Matthew and I watched like a lot of movies on the plane. He was schocked because he has never been before on a private plane. And I get it , it can be so luxury. 

We stayed in my favorite hotel, my parents left and I felt sad. 

Matthew was loving it. So my plan started working perfectly. 

I asked my parents a lot of money to make this plan even more perfect. 

The first night I took him to one of the most romantic places, we talked like usual and we entered to a club where we had a wild night. I tried marihuana for the first time and I stared at him . He didn't notice because he was dancing and he is ver bad dancing, laughing with a girl that wasn't me. I am in love with him because when I stare at him I fall more in love, and I want to make him so happy like he deserves it. 

Just looking at him was like heaven for me. 

At the hotel I wanted to cuddle with him but he was always to drunk to notice. 

I have heard about love stories that happened when they were both drunk or high but we weren't that case. I am thinking that maybe this love just goes one direction and I am getting sick of trying and trying and not working. 

If this doesn't work out in this trip I am dropping it and trying it with Michael. 

At the hotel he just slept and I cried because the truth can hurt sometimes. 

The next morning hangover and crepes, it was fun shopping and we were just hanging like the good friends we are 

The next days were just happy till we became friends of some french girls that Matthew liked and we got invited to a very exclusive party because they wanted to sleep with him . 

I guess that I didn't have the time of my life and Katherine apparently was having a good time with her dad. 

At the party we were drunk again and I was high. I swear I have been drunk so much in this week. 

We kissed and then we had sex, se agreed we wouldn't talk about it but I just wanted to talk about it on our way back.