Jennifer

Matthew and I after the events decided to give it a chance. I know he is doing it because Katherine said no. But we are really enjoying ourselves, we haven't had sex again but I am pretty sure soon we'll do it. 

Many plan to lose their virginity on prom, I don't want to sound like Katherine but too cliche. I mean I lost it many time ago so it's clearly not that important to me. 

Prom was my dream. And sadly Katherine didn't want to go. It must be hard but she needs to live her life. 

I made myself more beautiful on her house and for a couple hours I want to think that she forgot about Nicolas . 

We listened my playlist on Spotify and watched our favorite prom movies. But she wasn't going. She showed me a black dress at the style of Breakfast at Tiffany's but she still wasn't. I tried to convince her really hard but nothing was changing her mind. 

That made me sad , she still has to make up to me but right now she is only thinking about pain. 

After getting ready for prom, Matthew picked me up and I tried a last time but she said no. 

At prom we took photos and everybody looked gorgeous. Michael was with his friends laughing like nothing happened , I stared at him but he never stared me back. Some people looked for me asking me about Katherine, gave me condolences, told me to tell her that they had her back. I was like if you want to say that text her. But I nodded nicely and they entratained me for a couple of hours. 

Matthew and I danced like we were in Paris because everybody was too drunk to notice. Dancing and dancing. 

Then they announced Prom Royalty. Michael obviously won Prom King. And Prom Queen was Vanessa a friend of Michael, they dated long ago, they both cheated on each other. They hugged she was so happy, she wasted a lot of money to win. But Michael didn't look happy, he looked at the crowd looking for someone who wasn't there. He looked hopeless. 

They danced for a minute, and then Vanessa started taking photos with everybody, she looked really pretty. Everybody did. 

I approached to him. 

-Congratulations, your majesty. I always knew you were royalty. 

-Thanks, Jennifer. 

-Michael, I have a question. 

-Shoot me. 

-Who... was the one you actually liked? Or you were playing with both of us?

-Jennifer look, with you started like a game and you and I , we had or have that something, a spark and I like that, I liked being with you. I like you, you were comfortable and I wasn't scared to be vulnerable. You are great Jennifer and you deserve someone that is not using you, you deserve a sincere love story. 

-But not with you, right?

-I really like you but , Katherine and I have that connection and , I don't know I am crazy about her. For a long time, she makes me go nuts but I love that. I love us. 

-I understand. Since we were kids, you always had the crazy eyes syndrome for Katherine. 

-She didn't come. 

-She is at her house Michael. 

-Well, you look gorgeous as usual, if I didn't have this syndrome I would have kiss you, have fun and dump that idiot. Love yourself. 

Michael left and he gave something to talk about. 

I wanted to go but Matthew was with Vanessa and I left him. I should probably listen to the people I care about. Plus my parents are in town, and I just wanted to be with them.