Michael

Usually I wake up early to have time to practice before school but last night I couldn't sleep at all, so this morning was hard to get up. 

Dad didn't had breakfast again, he was working. Having this lifestyle can be stressful. 

The dogs already left to train so it was a lonely morning, when I had a girlfriend I never had lonely mornings because she pratically lived here. 

I don't miss her. I am not going to lie, there were nice moments, moments I almost fell in love but every since my mother left I don't think about love. 

I guess love is that thing that my life is better without. My heart now is strong and won't break for a pretty eyes and nice boobs. 

School was nah?, my friends behaved like idiots but we are all idiots so there is no problem. But at practice Matthew made my day the worst. 

He is always smiling what the hell is wrong about him. He is always trying to be friend of everyone and I just want to hit him, he is not going to take away what I have been figthing for since I was a fat little boy and my dad took my to a Super Bowl, I knew then I was going to be one of them. He wasn't going to take away my dream of becoming a hero like them. 

He doesn't realize that nobody likes them because we all know that he is someone who only takes and then leaves. Total asshole. 

The practice was about to start and somebody texted me, I always carry my phone because of emergecies, and I like to get inspired by watching in Youtube stories of heroes. Somebody texted me, it was weird because everybody who knows me that while I train I don't answer to anyone, not even to Dolores, my chef. 

It was the lady of my mom foundation, she was asking about my visit of today. God, I forgot about that one. I said that I would do it, so now I had to do my word. Visiting kids on the hospital, sick kids with cancer because my aunt visits the adults. She says that way it doesn't impact me that bad. It's not my favorite thing to do , but I guess I don't have a choice. 

During the practice, everything was hard. Somebody hitted me in the head, good lords I have a heavy head. Jason like usual got hurted too bad on purpose to flirt with the cheerleaders. Every single one of the cheerleaders want to date me and I don't say it like "Look I am Michael, I am the guy everybody wants to sleep with". Dad says to enjoy it while it lasts because on college the world changes on a weird way and probably he is right. It's annoying how they stare at me. I have learned over the years to ignore them. Since I was a fat little boy, they all stared at me and yelled at me. I learned to ignore them, to not listen them in order to concentrate. Now that I remember Katherine has been the only one who has never been interested on that. Always somewhere else, her mind on a book. I guess she is like Belle and I am Gaston, or that is what she thinks because I could be the Beast. She only has to get to know my better. 

Jennifer is the opposite she was always trying to get someone attention doing embarassing things. 

The practice was off, I smell awfully so I showered on school. My driver gave me clothes and I headed up to the hospital. I always thing acctitud is important , so I listened to Post Malone on the car, ready to conquer the world. Before I exit the car, I putted on my Carolina Herrera fragance, and ready to now conquer the world. 

The lady of the foundation took me to a new place of the hospital , kids to be considered on the foundation. Only names no last names, she handed me a list of the kids of today: Amaia, Fernando, Nicolas, Jason, Kevin, Jacob, Amy, Gina, Rosa, Charles, Ray, Terry and Rose. They were some kids only , other times there are more but she says that today the day has been easy. All I have to do is ask them some questions , and the ones that are badly ask them if they want to join my foundation where my dad will pay everything. I also have to cheer them and take photos with them for our website. I just hope this doesn't take this long, I have a lot of homework.