[45]

"Harry" Hazel said, following Harry through the hallway as she tried to make him stop.

For the past few days she had tried to speak to him, or anybody, about what she heard during dinner that day. Sadly as hard as she tried, nobody payed attention to her.

She wrote to Sirius, no answer.

James, the letter came back to her in a matter of two hours.

From Lily, didn't hear a word.

Harry and his Gryffindor friends seemed to run away from her, she waited for them after class, after eating and even spent the night next to the portrait of the Fat Lady.

Hazel went to Hagrid's too, but he wasn't at his hut. She just left a letter under his doorstep hoping he would actually see it.

She even tried to go to Dumbledore, but the old man apparently was in a business trip.

It was as if somebody was trying to stop her from trying to save her family. Her options were running out, but it wasn't until that late afternoon that she spotted Harry late after her Quidditch practice.

"Harry" She tried again, yelling at him.

Why wasn't he stopping?

"HARRY JAMES POTTER LISTEN TO ME"

He instantly stopped not saying a thing, only staring. He was slightly sweating and his round glasses were crooked to the side. Now that Hazel notices, he was taller than usual.

His eyes involuntarily went down to her forearm, trying to see if he could get a glimpse of the tattoo. Hazel instantly noticed this, the worst coming to her mind, understanding that they knew what she has become. Hazel's eyes became glossy, she tried to stop it but her eyes were getting wetter by the second. After all this time she should have learned to not trust anybody, and yet she opened up too much to this people thinking she could finally be accepted and have a family.

"I don't have time Hazel, what do you need?" He angrily asked. Running a hand through his hair looking an awful lot like his father.

Hazel was at loss of words, how was she supposed to tell him his father was going to be used in order to be trap him.

"Just promise you don't go doing irrational thinking" she said gaining a weird look from him. Her right hand went to the left forearm, gripping it hard as she tried to take her anger out somehow.

Harry slowly nodded, not understanding why she was telling him that. But before Hazel could proceed to explain what was happening he was gone, completely gone from the hallway.

She walked towards the Slytherin common room, wanting more than anything to take a shower. She ran a hand through her messy black hair, sighting as she came inside the green room.

Hazel never liked the Slytherin common room, it was dark, with an air of intimidation, as if her mother was watching her from one of the portraits.

She walked, more like dragged her feet to the girls stairs but before she could make it, she hit a hard chest. Looking up she saw Kialo with Aurelius, along with Rosier and Dolohov.

"Where are you going?" She dared ask, not moving from her spot.

"Out"

"It's past carefew"

"Stay out of this, Black" Dolohov answered stopping their bickering. He went by her, purposely hitting her left shoulder.

She saw as Aurelius sent her an apologetic half smile before following the rest of the guys out of the room.