Friends with benefits (Rihanna)

"Y/n!" Rihanna giggled as I attacked her neck. "Get the hell up."

I groaned rolling off of her. "Can't we stay for a while?"

"You know I have shit to do." She sat up and grabbed her underwear.

I rolled my eyes. "Shit to do with Drake."

She looked over her shoulder at me and raised a brow. "Woooow really?" I shrugged as she shook her head and started to pull on her clothes. "We not doing this today Y/n."

"Right, because you'll come over tonight after your done spending time with your "boyfriend", well fuck like gorillas, you'll leave in the morning because you have "shit to do", I'll ask you to stay, then we'll argue and not talk for about a week," I smiled sarcastically. "Can't wait."

She fully turned to me after pulling on her shirt. "Stop acting like you don't do the same shit," she threw a pillow at me and I jumped. "Didn't you fuck somebody yesterday after I didn't show?" I stayed silent and she hummed. "Like I thought, stop being so damn hypocritical."

Well, that's my cue to leave first.

I threw the cover back and swiftly pulled on my clothes heading towards the hotel rooms door.

"Dammit," I heard her mumble. "Y/n bring your sensitive ass back here."

I sighed and turned back around slowly walking up to her. "What's up?"

"Why can't we leave each other on a good note for once?"

"Is that a rhetorical question or..."

"Y/n."

"Sorry but, you know I'm too young and immature to take things seriously."

"Well you acting like it but I never even said that-"

"Yeah but your boyfriend did."

"Why the hell does it matter what he says?" She rolled her eyes. "Oh my God your jealousy is so annoying, you know Drake and I are only together for publicity but I don't have to explain that to you because we're just friends."

Friends with benefits.

I gasped. "No shit really?" She raised a brow and I chuckled. "I'm playing and I'm not jealous."

Man, I'm getting good at this lying shit.

"And people wonder why we're not together," she mumbled and held her hand out causing me to frown. "Give me my key card back."

"For real?"

"Deadass."

I smacked my lips. "Stop playing with me Riri."

"Key."

I raised a brow. "So you coming to my house tonight?"

"Who the hell said I wanted to see you tonight?"

I groaned. "You so damn bipolar."

"No Y/n you just constantly piss me off."

"The hell did I do?"

"You always acting like I'm the bad guy," I rolled my eyes as she continued. "And now you starting with that immature bullshit."

"Rihanna you-" I stopped and inhaled deeply before pulling the key card out of my pocket. "Here damn."

She snatched the card from my hand and nodded. "You can go now."

I smiled. "With pleasure."

Turning around I stormed out of her room and slammed the door behind me. She fucking acts so crazy and then she gets mad at me for the smallest shit it's like we're already fucking married.