MILTL(Gabrielle Union)

Coronavirus kinda coming in clutch...first, my school closed and now the gas cheap 🤔

Might not go anywhere but guess who filling up their gas tank 🖐🏽

-

"Zaire!" I yelled as I wiped the rain off my face walking into his house.

Well his mom's house but, his house. Speaking of his mom I hope she's here.

"Y/n what did I tell you about yelling in my house?"

Speak of the Devil.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen and smiled softly as Gabrielle turned around with crossed arms.

"My bad." She raised a brow and I held up my hands. "I'm so sorry Gabrielle."

"Mhmm," she shook her head. "You didn't bring an umbrella Y/n? It's storming like crazy outside."

Lighting struck just as she said that.

I chuckled. "Well the door isn't far from my car so..."

She rolled her eyes and nodded towards the table. "You know how sick you get, but sit. Zaire isn't here yet he made me buy you some cheesecake so get comfortable and eat."

I love me some cheesecake but I'd rather eat something else.

She opened the fridge and bent down as she searched the fridge. "First take those shoes off I just mopped."

I grimaced and quickly pulled them off before sitting them against the wall.

Going to sit at the table I bit my lip and rested my head on the palm of my hand.

"Shit," she whispered. "Where I put it?"

I tried to divert my eyes but, my God, she's literally the definition of a MILF.

She stood up straight and turned to me with a smile. "Found it."

"Great."

She walked over and put the small pack on the table before sitting next to me.

"So, how long is Zaire going to be gone?"

She glanced down at the watch she was wearing and shrugged. "He just told me he's leaving his girlfriend's house and since it's storming I say about twenty minutes," she raised a brow. "Why you don't want to hang out with me?"

I chuckled. "Not really."

She gasped and shoved my shoulder. "Next time I won't buy you cheesecake."

I opened the package smiling. "Whatever, you love me."

She hummed before snapping. "Oops forgot your fork."

I chuckled. "It's cool."

I stood just as she did. Instantly panicking at how close we were I went to step back but fell forward. She grabbed my arm and I grabbed her waist.

She leaned back slightly. "Clumsy much?"

My heart pounded as I stared into her eyes. "Y-Yeah my bad."

She slowly let go of my arm and cleared her throat. "Sit, I got you."

I nodded and quickly sat back down. "So um, it's probably not my place but, how have you been since the...the-"

"Divorce?" She handed the fork to me as I nodded. Leaning against the table she shrugged. "I'm okay, I was with him for ten years so it's different but, a nice different."

Especially for me, I've had a crush on her for soooo long.

She looked down at me. "Has Zaire been okay?"