Kill Bill (Vanessa Moe)

Okay so just imagine this chapter is an anime and if you don't like/watch anime...

What are you doing with your life?

Also if you never saw Kill Bill (which this imagine is loosely based on)...

Again what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Also also if you want you should play the music for each section I think it makes the imagine way better.

Also also also sorry for any typos ☺️

-

"So Vanessa," Freddie, the bartender, started. "What can I get you this time?"

Vanessa looked around at the club as lights flashed and people dance, chatted, and overall had a good time. Looking at Freddie she hummed.

"Surprise me."

Freddie nodded and walked away grabbing a glass.

Vanessa turned back around and continued to people watch as she played with the ring on her finger. She looked around with a slight smirk on her face just loving the hyped energy in the room.

"Here's your drink." Freddie sat down her drink as Vanessa slowly turned back around and winked at him.

Picking up her drink she slowly raised it to her lips before pausing. Vanessa hummed and then chuckled as she glanced over her shoulder before sitting her drink back down.

She stood and grabbed her handbag. "Watch my drink, Freddie."

Freddie raised a brow and took the drink as Vanessa looked around.

She stared in a direction and bit her lip.

Vanessa started to the bathroom. She strutted between a group of people and made sure to bump one person's shoulder in particular. The smile spread onto her face as she made it into the bathroom.

Y/n rolled her eyes, threw her cigarette down, and stepped on it before making her way towards the bathroom. She looked around before pushing the door open. Slowly walking inside she hummed not spotting Vanessa.

She then chuckled.

Vanessa charged towards her from behind the door and Y/n quickly bent down grabbing her blade. Lowering to the ground she kicked out her leg sending a sweeping kick towards Vanessa's ankle.

Vanessa quickly reacted jumping over Y/n's body as she placed her red bottom heel on Y/n's shoulder going to jump off of her. Y/n quickly reached back grabbing Vanessa's ankle causing her to stumble.

Vanessa quickly recovered by placing her hands onto the ground and going into a cartwheel flipping Y/n over her.

Y/n landed on her back with a grunt but quickly jumped up as Vanessa went to stomp down on her head.