Escape House (Dua Lipa)

Okay soooo, I had a nightmare about what I'm about to write. At first, it was scary because it was all family members but then I woke up and was like 'Ohhhh shit, I'm just writing stories in my sleep.'

I think this is a good idea to write about but, it's something 'different' so I'm kind of worried about if you all will like it or not.

This isn't the traditional romance filled imagine so sorry if that's what you expected I just really liked this idea and didn't have anywhere else to upload it.

Also for a certain section, there will be a lot of jumping from person to person and it may get confusing so whenever you see the dots at the end of dialogue then the view is switching to someone else if that makes sense.

Anyways try to enjoy it.

-

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned as I looked over at Dua's naked body.

I smiled softly and pulled the cover over her chest causing a faint smile to appear on her lips as she rolled over.

I sighed and laid back as I looked up at the white ceiling.

Last night was an amazing night because it was a shut down- Oh uh, shut down is basically- okay first, the house I'm living in isn't my house. Some of my friends, my girlfriend, and I were all called by Netflix to do this reality-type show called Escape House.

We're all trapped in the house and every day we do new tasks. The goal is to get out of the house in six months and if you do then you win a million dollars each.

I know, a lot of money for one person to have just for escaping a house with five other people but, getting out of the house is pretty hard.

I mean, the doors a bolted down, we have limit objects inside of the house- it's kind of like Naked and Afraid with ac and food and...beds and...Anyways that's beside the poin-

"Good morning."

I jumped and looked down at Dua who was smiling up at me.

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned down pecking her lips again as she hummed.

"You ready to win this money?"

"I was born ready."

I chuckled and hummed. "You know, after we win this money we can take better acting classes."

Everyone in this house is 'actors'. That's actually how we all met, an acting class.

Well, besides the asshole Ralph but, he's not important.

Yasmine, Connor, Walsh, Dua, and I are top of our acting class actually.

We all decided to apply for this show as a way to get publicity for our acting skills and possibly win this money but...I'm confident we'll win.

Dua groaned. "The cameras are back on which means we have to go back to fucking in the bathroom."

"And?" I chuckled as she laid her head on my chest. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

She pouted. "I prefer the bed, more positions."

I scoffed. "Not true are all, you can fuck standing, sitting, and laying in the bathroom."

She hummed. "You can technically do the sam- Oh fuck you know what I want?"

"Some dick-"

She smacked my arm. "Another one of those milkshakes we had last night. That chocolate was amazing."