Cloud nine (Jhené Aiko)

It's been 85 years 😫

-

I walked into the building named On Mars and was instantly hit with the smell of weed.

Now, I've never smoked a day in my life but, I need an escape so I thought why not give it a try?

Well, I'm already regretting it since I'm on the verge of having a coughing fit.

I cleared my throat and looked around the building with a red hue due to the led lights on the wall. It had a cozy feel with couches, covers, and pillows spread around along with Reggae playing in the background.

It was real chill.

I could tell by the many people laying on their backs with smiles on their faces.

I chuckled slightly and looked forward heading towards the lady behind the counter who looked high herself.

And man was she gorgeous.

She smiled at me once I made it to her. "What can I do for you?" She asked in a calm tone.

I glanced behind me at the people once more and shrugged looking back at her. "I'll have what they're having."

She chuckled slightly before humming. "If I gave you everything they're having you'd die," she tilted her head. "Especially since you look like a beginner."

I raised a brow. "That obvious huh?" She nodded and I sighed. "Well um, I just want to try something new."

She nodded slowly and bit her lip before looking down at the glass counter. "May I make a suggestion?"

"Shoot."

She tapped the glass. "I suggest you try Reggie."

I hummed and looked up meeting her eyes. "I heard that doesn't get you high."

She chuckled. "It doesn't get me high but, I have a feeling it'll work perfectly for you."

I studied the woman with the dazed smile on her face and couldn't help but be in awe.

She had a unique beauty I mean her jawline is fucking perfect and- I think I'm falling in love.

"High already?" She leaned forward slightly and raised a brow.

I shook my head and looked down before chuckling. "No um sorry," I nodded. "But yeah I'll take the Reggie."

I looked back up at her to see her smiling at me gently. She pursed her lips before nodding. "Wait here for a second okay?"

I nodded. "Sure."

She slowly backed away before turning and walking into a back room. I leaned against the counter and sighed.

Why does that woman have to be so beautiful? I literally just got out of a relationship and I really don't appreciate the fact that she thinks she can just smile at me and make me fall in love.

I mean that's exactly what she did but...I still don't like that fact.

Maybe I should leave before she comes back. My heart jumps at anyone who says hi to me first, let alone someone as beautiful as her actually smiling at me.

I shook my head and looked toward the door the woman walked through as I heard it open.

Out walked the woman followed by some guy.

They stopped in front of me and the woman patted the guy's shoulder. "Run the front for me, I'll take the back."

The guy raised a brow. "Wait really? You never take the back."