Favorite Mistake 2

I looked down into her eyes.

She didn't say anything but her eyes did...She knew what I wanted to do and it was almost as if she was egging me on.

I reached up with my left hand and cupped her cheek causing my heart to race and then, ever so slowly, I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers.

It was hard to explain the way my body felt...The best way I can describe it is the way Remy off of Ratatouille felt when he ate the cheese and strawberry at the beginning of the movie.

It felt like a bunch of small colorful swirls were wrapping around my body.

It was tingly and shocking...It felt so good and I just wanted to feel more of it...And I guess Sza did too since she wrapped her arms around my neck and gripped my hair making the kiss deeper.

I wrapped my arms around her waist before sliding my hands down her back and over her butt. I gripped her thighs and picked her up allowing her to quickly wrap her legs around my waist.

Our tongues met and the colorful swirls amplified by a thousand.

I reached behind me and pulled off her other shoe before turning around and taking us upstairs.

We made it into my room, not breaking the kiss, as I slowly crawled onto my bed and laid her on her back.

I felt her run her hands down my sides before snaking them under my shirt and digging her fingers into my back.

I shivered slightly and I knew I had to feel her closer.

Our lips were still locked in a passionate kiss as I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up. Breaking the kiss I pulled the shirt over her head and pulled mines off too.

She quickly pulled me back down into the kiss and arched her back up making her stomach touch mines.

I wrapped my arm around her lower back and pulled her up to straddle me as I leaned back and sat onto my butt.

I unhooked her bra and slid the straps over her shoulders and down her arms before Sza pulled it the rest of the way off and threw it.

I ran my hands down her bareback feeling her body shiver as she gently began to grind against me. Pressing her hands against my chest she pushed me onto my back and finally pulled away from the kiss.

She stared into my eyes for a few seconds and leaned down pecking my lips once more before she kissed my cheek, and then down my jaw, and then down my neck.

I closed my eyes and my heart skipped a beat as I felt her tongue run up my neck and to my ear. She gently bit my ear causing my breath to hitch and my member to throb.

"Are we doing this?" She whispered into my ear.

I slowly open my eyes as her heavy breathing sounded in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and flipped us over as I met her eyes.

"Do you feel alive? Does this feel good? Because it does to me."

It feels so fucking good.

She nodded.

"Does this feel like a fluke?"