Clumsy (Zendaya)

I yawned walking into the bathroom. Ughhhh the first day back after winter break.

I started to brush my teeth lazily and rolled my eyes annoyed by nothing.

Fucking school.

I spit out the toothpaste and bent down rinsing out my mouth. I leaned back up and screamed.

"Ahhhh."

Zendaya chuckled leaning against the wall behind me. "Morning."

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "I've been telling you to stop appearing out of thin air for years Daya."

She shrugged smirking. "I can't really do anything about that."

I huffed and grabbed my washcloth running it under the warm water and ringing it out. "One day you're going to walk in on me jacking off."

I started to wipe my face off as she chuckled. I sighed and lowered it jumping once more as she was now sitting on the countertop smiling at me.

"I already did remember?"

I smacked my lips and threw my towel at her face. "Should've dodged it, dummy." I walked out of the bathroom and out my room with Zendaya following close behind. "You know I still don't understand why you're my guardian if I'm just a normal person."

She rolled her eyes and intertwined our fingers as we headed downstairs. "I tell you this all the time, you're not normal."

"Why because I have a dick?"

"No dummy-"

"Y/n we all know you have a dick no need to keep bringing it up." My dad shook his head as he sipped on his coffee.

"Sorry pops don't need you getting jealous."

"Hah, you're my nut I can't be jealous of something that came out of my balls."

Zendaya chuckled and let go of my hand walking over and leaning on the table next to my dad. "I love your dad's handsome ass."

I glared at her and walked over to them. "Your hilarious pops."

"He sure is, I actually think I'm in love with him."

I huffed and glanced at her. I hated it when she talked shit when other people were in the room. When she wasn't allowing people to see her I couldn't reply because then I'd look like a psycho.

"Thanks bud."

"Please note the sarcasm," I reached for his coffee and took it from his hand before taking a sip. "Man I needed that I'm exhausted."

I "yawned" and "accidentally" spilled the hot coffee on Zendaya.

"Ahhh." She screamed and jumped making me snicker.

"My bad dad."

"I'm going to murder you."

He shook his head and took his coffee back. "I nutted out an idiot."

"Stop talking shit about my daughter." My mom smacked the back of his head and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out following my mom to the fridge. "So what are you making me for- ahhhh."

Zendaya stuck her foot out causing me to trip and since I'm so clumsy I landed face-first onto the ground.

My mom shook her head without turning around. "Clumsy ass."

I huffed and stood up looking at Zendaya who blew me a kiss.

"Gosh, I hate you."

My mom quickly turned around. "Who the hell-" she picked up a spatula and my eyes widened as she came towards me.