22

you make my heart beat like the rain
Electric Love - BØRNS

A couple of months ago I was getting migraines consistently, sometimes so harsh I couldn't even open my eyes. When I got to my doctors appointment they had told me that my birth control was giving me blood clots and they suggested I stopped taking that form, give it a couple months for some tests, then figure out what would agree with my body.

Now it's been two months, I hadn't gotten my period and I was starting to freak out.
I sat in the the master bath of the house with Rachel as I anxiously let my legs bounce. The feeling in my gut was similar to when I was waiting to find out if I was pregnant with Sophia.
"How much longer?" I impatiently asked, checking my phone for the 13th time.
"It's ready it's ready," Rachel said while shooing me away. I shot up to standing position and hunched over the little test on the counter.
"It's negative." I spoke quietly and didn't understand my emotions. Tears pricked my eyes and I looked at my best friend. "It's negative?" I asked again.

"You never know Nat...I'm sorry," Rachel said as she comforted me. I shook my head and tossed it in the trash.
"It's better that we wait until after the wedding. I already got my dress sized perfectly anyway," I joked although some part of me was disappointed. I knew that the possibility of us having a child after marriage was rather high..I was excited to have little blue eyes blonde curly headed baby's that sing and play guitar.

"I can't believe you're getting married in two days!" Rachel was bouncing off the walls with happiness. I think Dalton was back to being bitter because he wasn't going to drop Sophia off until the morning of the ceremony.
"Me neither. I haven't gotten cold feet again!"

We were in our way to get our nails done, as well as meeting up with my friend so she could color my hair. Austin was doing his part of the grooms men gifts and making sure all the details are printed. He had gone back on tour for a few months in Canada, helping in every way he could with the plans.

"I can't wait to get drunk tonight!" Rachel exclaimed as our nails were drying.
"I agree!"

We had plans to go out to a fancy club after girls night dinner and drinks. I had to admit it did kill me knowing Austin and I weren't suppose to be seeing each other for the next two days. I've spent months away from him but because I was staying at the house and he was at his friends, it bothered me. I know at the end of the night I'll have smelled his shirts and slept in one like I always did.

"Are you ready?!" Rachel asked as she applied another layer of lipstick. We were in my moms 'room' getting ready as she used the bathroom one last time. Rachel did me the favor of taking a picture of myself so I could send it to Austin. At first we had agreed that there would be more excitement if we waited until our wedding day to see each other again. Rachel was the enforcer of this rule and I partly wish she'd fuck off.

"I know you miss him and it's killing you, but I promise it'll be worth it."
"What are we even doing day tomorrow?" I was kind of grumpy.
"Decorating?" Rachel answered me like it was obvious. On the way to pick up my two other friends, we started to smoke a monster blunt Rachel had rolled.

Big Daddy 😍
YOU. LOOK. STUNNING. Have fun baby girl. Remember to have fun and that I love you. My future bride ❤️❤️ 🥄
Love you more my sexy hubbs. Lemme see your face pleeeease😩
Big Daddy 😍

 Lemme see your face pleeeease😩Big Daddy 😍