(2) Pull Up

"I put the new Forgis on the G. I trap until the bloody bottoms is underneath. Cause all my niggas got it out the streets. I keep a hunnid racks, inside my jeans" I rapped at the top of my lungs. My hair flowed in the wind as I swayed from side to side rapping along to the song.

I was tipsy but still well energized.

"We got Ari, Dream Doll and Tae in the building tonight," The DJ speaks over the music "Makes some noise for the homies" People started to cheer and started recording and taking pictures of us.

The song changed to Cash S**t and the crowd instantly got hyped.

"Yeah I'm in my bag but I'm in his too!" Tae says.
Once the beat finally dropped I unleashed my inner hot girl. It didn't take much for my ass to move like jello so I knew I was fucking it up. Tae and Dream started hyping me up as well. I knew once Jonathan saw the videos of me tonight he was going to be mad. 

"You know why these bitches love me? Cause Baby don't give a fuck. I be fixing her weave while she sucking my dick pull it out then I titty fuck" I rapped as I winded my hips on Tae.

Whenever I make club appearances they think they always have to play DaBaby's music. I always get hype to the music because I support my man but damn, can I be my own person?

To the world, I'm "DaBaby's Girlfriend" despite me being in the public eye before his career took off. Since he's one of the biggest rappers now, when people see me they see him.

It's cool that everyone acknowledges our relationship. But one thing I hate is that people think  I'm using him and being an opportunist when I'm not the one constantly associating myself with his name.

Jonathan and I have been fucking with each other before he was even Baby Jesus. I was around when he was dealing drugs with his friends. If it wasn't for me being the supportive girlfriend I am, who knows if he would've even taken rap seriously.

I'm not the girl to constantly talk about my rapper boyfriend or flood my Instagram feed of pictures of us. That's just not me.

The song changed and walked over to our table to make myself another drink. I looked down at my phone as it vibrated in my hand. It was a message from "Baby Daddy" on my screen.

Ari stop playing with me.
Delivered:  12:21am

I opened our messages just as he sent another text.

Yo whole ass is out.
Delivered:  12:21am

I knew my read receipts were on but I still wasn't going to reply.

I put my phone on do not disturb before he could send another message, he definitely wasn't getting me out my hook up tonight. I threw back another shot of Henny before continuing to turn up with Dream and Tae.

"Aye, fuck it up." Dream hyped me as I twerked and rapped along to the music.

Big Ole Freak was playing and everyone around us had their cameras on me so I started showing off a little. I was a little out of breath when the song ended so I sat down between Tae and Dream's little friend.

"Yo man know you in the club acting like this?" Shantae asked the moment I was comfortable.

I side-eyed the chick before settling on just ignoring her question. I didn't know her like that and didn't feel like entertaining some nosy broad.

"Tae, why are you still on your phone! We supposed to be having fun." I whispered to him, hoping he could hear me over the music. His face has been on his phone half the night and it was starting to annoy me.