(57) To Infinity and Beyond

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

He grabs my waist and pulls me in closer to him. Once our lips touched it felt like fireworks went off. Our Song by Tank began to play again. I knew a wedding kiss was normal one quick little peck, but I wasn't having any of that. I could feel him getting ready to pull away so I placed my hand on the back of his head and continue to kiss him.

We've really been through hell and back. This is really my baby man. I love him more than life itself. I can't see myself standing up at an altar with any other man beside him.

"Alright save some for the honeymoon!" I could hear somebody say. I pulled away from the kiss and he pecked my lips once more. I grabbed his hand and we turned towards the crowd. Everyone started to cheer for us. We walked down the aisle hand in hand.

The reception was at this same venue just at a different room. I lead him to my dressing room. I was ready to get it bussing right here, right now. I pulled him inside the room and closed the door  behind us. I then pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door.

"We did it" He said looking at me.

"We did it" I repeated. "C'mon get me out of this" I said snatching the veil off my head.

He laughs and shakes his head "Right now?"

"Yes"

"You can't wait until the honeymoon?"

"No sir. I just need a quickie to hold me over" I turned around so he could unzip my dress. If it wasn't so tight I would've just lifted the dress up. He unzips my dress and I shimmied out of it. I was instantly butt ass naked.

As he lifted me up onto the sink I unbuttoned his pants. He pulls me closer to edge and slid in slowly. I moaned and hugged his body tightly as he started rearranging my guts. 

"I fucking love you" Jonathan says into my ear.

"I love you too" I replied and he strokes stronger and faster causing me to yelp. "Fuck" I needed something to grip on and just holding on to him wasn't enough. I started biting on his shoulder trying not to scream.

"I need to hear you" Jonathan says pulling my hair  back to stop me from biting him. I moaned loudly not caring if anybody could hear. Everybody could know I was in here getting some magnificent dick from my husband.

Wow.

This man is really my husband.

"'Nah I need you a little louder than that baby" Jonathan goes even faster and I toss my head back.