(22) Baby Momma

Jonathan

•Jonathan•

***

My alarm went off in my ear at 8:45 on the dot. My flight from Maryland had just landed less than 4 hours ago. I should've just stayed up because now I'm even more tired than I was to begin with. I pulled myself out of bed and drug myself to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and just threw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t shirt. I knew I was coming back home after this appointment and going straight to sleep so I didn't even bother trying to look too presentable.

Even though I was tired, I wasn't missing Ari's doctor's appointment. I've missed enough already.

I put on one of my watches before putting on a pair of white air force ones. I grabbed my phone off the charger and sent a text to Ari letting her know I was on my way.

When I finally made it to the house I walked up to the front door and used my key to get inside. The house was quiet as if everybody was still sleep. I went up the stairs straight to Ariana's room. I opened the door and her covers was pulled back and her pillows on the floor. Her phone was sitting on the nightstand so I picked it up and saw that my text was still on her lock screen. I guess she woke up later than expected and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

I picked up the pillows from the floor and started making her bed for her. I could hear the sound of gagging coming from the bathroom.

I walked over to the bathroom and peaked my head into the bathroom. Ariana was sitting on the floor with her face in the toilet.

"You straight?" I asked once she finally stopped. She flushed the toilet and wiped her mouth before looking over at me. She opened her mouth to speak but started throwing up again.

I walked over and kneeled down to rub her back. "I'm good. I'm good" She says standing up and flushing the toilet.

"You sure?" I questioned as she walked over to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush.

"Yeah. I was up eating some cheesecake last night. This baby not fucking with it" Ari chuckles. "Get out so I can get in the shower" She pushes past me and turns on the water in the shower.

"Go head. Ain't nobody stopping you"

"Boy bye" She starts pushing me towards the door.

"Damn you acting brand new now huh?"

"Fresh out the package" She laughs and closes the door. I walked over to the bed and laid across the bed leaving my shoes hanging off the side. I knew she was about to take forever so I was just going to go back to sleep.