(41) Milf

"I'll be back to get her tomorrow morning" I tell my mom as I handed her Journee's diaper bag.

"Right sure you will" She chuckles "I'll see you tomorrow evening girl"

I jogged over to my uber so I didn't leave him waiting forever. I told him Tae's address and once we arrived I slid him an extra $50 for going off route for me. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton duffel bag and purse before getting out the car. There was a few cars parked in Tae's driveway. As I walked over to the front door I could already hear their loud asses.

I twisted the door knob and sure enough it was unlocked. I walked inside and locked the door behind me. I followed their voices into the dining room. Dream, Jayda and Shirley was twerking to Shake The Room and Tae was hyping them up.

"Ayeeee" Jayda said once she saw me, "Pour her a shot!" She tells Tae.

"Damn y'all already at it?" I laughed dropping my bag to the floor and reached for the shot glass from Tae's hand. I tossed it back and it burned as it went down causing me to scrunch up my face. I haven't had a drink in like a year so I definitely had to adjust to the taste again.

"C'mon one more" Tae says filling up another glass.

"Last one." I reply taking it from him. I wasn't trying to get too fucked up before we even made it to the club.

They were already dressed and ready to go so I grabbed my duffle bag and went into Tae's room to get dressed.

I wanted to be comfortable so I decided on just a two piece since I'd be able to cover my stomach a little more. I did my make up and sprayed on some perfume. I put my studs in my ears and put on my diamond necklace.

"Ari hurry yo ass up the uber finna pull up!" I could hear Tae yell above this music.

"Here I come!" I shout back at him as I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror and to my surprise I actually felt cute.

I walked out the room back into the living room.

"Okay girl!" Shirley says as I entered the room.

"That color look good on you" Dream compliments.

"Thanks" I smile grabbing my purse making sure I had my debit card and ID.

"One more shot for the road" Tae says pouring 1800 into the shot glasses for all of us. We each grabbed one and recorded ourselves clinking our shots glasses together.

"Ooh the uber outside c'mon"

We walked outside to the black suburban parked right in front of Tae's house.

"Ari finally brought her ass out the house. I'm in shock" Tae says as we climbed into the truck.

"Shit me too" I replied back buckling my seatbelt.

"We not going to the same club as Jon and nem right?" I asked Dream and she shook her head no. I didn't want to be caked up tonight. I've been laid up with Jon everyday. I just wanted to have fun with my friends tonight. I didn't tell him I was going out tonight too. I figured it didn't matter. All he had to do was watch my story and see I was out having fun too.

Once we pulled up to the club security came to both sides of the car and helped us all out the car. Security escorted us inside the club but our section wasn't ready yet so we just stood around waiting.

"Take my picture" I say to Jayda handing her my phone.