(8) Touch Me, Tease Me

Jon

Once I left the meeting with my team about this tour I stopped at the house to pack a few things

Once I left the meeting with my team about this tour I stopped at the house to pack a few things. I was the type of nigga to just go shopping in every city and find something then. I hated packing with a passion.

I promised Ari that I would spend today with her since I was about to be gone for 4 weeks.

I got a bunch of interviews and concerts for the next 30 days I was ready to come home and I haven't even left yet. The money was the motive though. Fuck I look like turning down 50 grand for a show.

This money could stop coming in at any point so I'mma just bask in it and keep stacking my bread.

On my way to Ari house, I stopped at the mall and picked her up a Chanel bag because I already knew she was sad that I was leaving.

I know she secretly hates that I blew up like I did. Not on some hating shit, but because I'm never around anymore.

This rap shit was easy in the beginning for us cause I'd only do two shows a week at most. But now everybody wanna see DaBaby. Everybody wanna talk to DaBaby. So I'm rarely sitting down.

I pulled into the driveway of her house and got out of the car. I unlocked the front door and walked inside. Tae was sitting on the couch with some girl.

"Wassup Tae" I felt like I had to acknowledge the girl since she was here "Hey, how you doing"

"Ari here?" I asked as I walked over to the stairs headed for her room.

"Ion know I just got back."

As I walked down the hall I could hear the sound of a vacuum, music and her off-key singing.

"I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I gave up loving you" Ari sang as she vacuumed her carpet. I stood in the doorway laughing to myself as she sang her heart out.

She had on this onesie that was clearly too little because her ass cheeks were hanging out the bottom. Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun with a scarf on her head. She's definitely been in the house all day.

She spins around and sees me standing there and screams. "Fuck. You almost gave me a heart attack" She says clenching her chest.

"Make some damn noise when you enter a room" Ari replies walking over to her speaker to turn down her music. "Is that for me?" She asks looking at the bag in my hand.

I nod my head "Yeah. Here open it" I walk over to the bed and sat down. She sits the vacuum up against the wall and grabs the bag. She opens it and pulls out the purse. I watched as her eyes lit up,