(24) Headlines

The sun lit up the entire room as I laid there on top of him tracing the tattoos on his chest with the tips of my coffin shaped nails. "I missed you" Jonathan's voice filled my ears.

"You missed me or you missed fucking me?"

"Boffum" He replied and we both laughed. We've been laying here just like this for hours just talking about any and everything. Neither one of us got any sleep. "I love you" Jonathan tells me rubbing my booty.

"I know" I reply leaning up to kiss his lips "Love you too" I then climbed on top of him trying to get another round in. We was on our 6th one already. If I wasn't already pregnant I'd definitely be now.

Someone then knocks on the door so I froze. The knocks continued and we continued to just sit there.

"How long until you think they'll leave?" Jonathan says.

"Boy get the damn door" I laugh climbing off of him. He smacks his lips and gets out of bed. He goes into the bag and puts on my boxers before walking over to the door. I was trying to go back to sleep but my nosey self couldn't help but eavesdrop

"Took yo ass long enough. Why you ain't dressed? You got a photoshoot, sound check, and a interview. Let's go. We missin out on money" I could hear Arnold's voice say.

"Man I'm up now, stop tripping." Joanthan smacks his lips.

"Ari get yo ass up too. I know you ain't sleep." Arnold yells into the room. "Y'all got 20 minutes to meet us in the lobby" I laughed to myself and sat up slowly covering myself with the comforter. Jonathan walks back into the room rubbing his eyes.

"See I told you we shouldn't have answered the door" Jonathan replies with a chuckle walking into the bathroom. I pulled back the comforter and climbed out of bed. As soon as I stood up my legs started to shake like a stripper. I couldn't feel my legs at all.

I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and my eyes were immediately drawn to my neck. Both sides were covered in purple and red hickies. "I'm finna beat yo fucking ass" I looked at my neck in shock.

"What?" He asked peeking his head out the shower.

"Look at my fucking neck" I turned to him. He just laughs and continued showering. I didn't have the right make up here to cover this up. Now I gotta be out here in public with hickies on my neck like a damn bad ass teenager.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting in the shower with Jon. "Don't touch me" I tell him as I lathered my body up in soap.

"Now you got an attitude" He chuckles.

"I'll fight you right here in this shower. Leave me alone"

"Love you too" He kisses my neck and steps out the shower. I rolled my eyes and continued showering. Once I was done I went back into the bedroom and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a oversized flannel.

 Once I was done I went back into the bedroom and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a oversized flannel