(31) Set It Off

Ari

I could hear the sound of Martin playing on the tv

I could hear the sound of Martin playing on the tv. I sat up slowly and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Good morning" I heard Jon's deep voice say. I totally forgot that he was back. I was so drained last night I thought him being here was just a part of my dream.

"Good morning" I yawn I say staring at the tv in daze. You know when you wake up after a good sleep and you just stare into oblivion. That was me. I stretched and gave my legs a good shake before climbing on top of Jon straddling him.

"I missed you" I say tracing the tattoos on his chest with the tips of my nails.

"I missed you too" He replies rubbing my booty.

"Gimme kiss" I tell him leaning as far down to him as my belly would allow.

"Unh unh remember how you did me? Go brush your teeth" He muffs my face.

"C'mon quit playing you know I can't bend over all the way. Give me a kiss"

"Watch out. I'm watching Martin" He laughs continuing to swerve his face in the opposite direction of me.

"Lyndale stop playing so much gimme a kiss" I called him by his middle name. At this point I was getting annoyed, I just wanted one simple kiss. "Fuck it" I rolled my eyes climbing off him and walked into the bathroom. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I fixed my messy bun and grabbed my face wash to clean my face before brushing my teeth. I grabbed my prenatal gummies out the drawer and popped them in my mouth then went back into the bedroom.

"Alright now you can give me some love" Jonathan says to me. I looked at him and smacked my lips, "Boy fuck you"

"Go cook us some breakfast while I do laundry. I'm starving" I tell him walking into his closet for a shirt. Since he didn't want to give me a closet in here I'm just always lounging around the house in his clothes.

"Ain't shit in there to cook unless you went grocery shopping" I heard him reply. I opened one of the drawers and grabbed a plain black t-shirt. I could've took one brand new out the pack but he'd have a fit.

"It's some stuff for some pancakes and eggs" I tell him walking out the closet, pulling the t-shirt on over my head. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the big hamper of dirty clothes and dragged it out of the room. I sat down on the ottoman at the foot of the bed and started sorting the whites from the colors.

I realized that I should wash his clothes that he had worn while out of town instead of him dumping it out days from now, making me have to do laundry again. I got up and went in the closet and grabbed his Louis duffle bag.

"Aye whatchu doing?" He furrowed his eyebrows climbing out the bed.

"Ummm washing your clothes" I say with a confused look as I proceeded to unzip the bag.