(21) Billion Dolla Baby

•Ari•

***

"How do I look?" I asked walking into Tae's room. He was laying in bed with Eric watching some movie.

"Unh unh where you going?" Tae asks eyeing me up and down. "Out to eat with Jon" I shrug doing a little spin for them.

"Jon? You don't learn huh?" Eric chuckles shaking my head.

"I never said I was the smartest." I laugh "Now how do I look. My ass fat?"

"As always." Tae tells me. "Y'all back together?"

"Fuck no, but shit I'm not one to turn down a meal"

"Ion see how you ain't 300 lbs"

"This ass is" I joke making sure to make it jiggle as I walked out the room. I could hear my phone ringing in my room which made me add a little pep to my step. I looked at my phone and it was Jonathan.

"Yeah?" I answered holding the phone up to my ear.

"I'm outside"

"Okay here I come" I reply hanging up the phone.

I walked over to the mirror looking at myself. This black dress hugged every curve of my body. It did a good job at disguising my belly bump from the front but as soon as I turned to the side, boom, there it was. I grabbed my purse and walked out my room headed downstairs. 

I walked over to Jonathan's car parked right outside my house. I could hear the muffled sound of Shake the Room playing in the car. I opened the door and climbed inside.

He leans over to kiss me but I put my hand up muffing his face. "Unh unh ain't none of that"

"Damn it's like that?" Jonathan laughs starting the the car up.

"Yup it's like that" I reply as I buckled my seatbelt.

"You look good as fuck" He compliments looking at me licking his lips as he pulled off.

"Thank you" I smile adjusting the seat to how I liked it. "You look good too"

"As always" He cheeses popping his invisible collar.

"See this why ion compliment ya ugly ass" I chuckle rolling my eyes at him.

Jonathan takes his attention off the road for a split second looking down at bump. "When is your next doctors appointment?" He reaches over and touches my belly.

"Tuesday morning"

"Alright cool."

"Why? You coming?" I question looking over at him.

"Duh dummy" He replies. "You know what you're having"

I shook my head no "I wanted to wait until I told you first"