(46) Love Lost

-Wish me a happy 19th birthday thanks😇-

I looked up from my phone at Dream who just had wide eyes. I couldn't see nothing but red. I looked out into the crowd blankly trying to think of my next move. "Beat his ass bitch!" I heard this girl say. I nodded my head and stuffed my phone into my purse and handed it over to Dream. I held on to her shoulder and unclasped my heels. I picked them up and handed it over to her as well.

I charged my way over to where Jon was standing. "Wassup ba-"

Before he could finish his sentence I grabbed his cup from his hand and threw the drink in his face.

"Bitch you got me fucked up!" I said as I threw a punch at his face. My knuckles connecting with his chin probably hurt me more than it hurt him. I started to just throw punch after punch. I never landed another one after the first one.

"They fighting! They fighting!" I could hear people saying.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jon wraps his arms around my body tightly, preventing me from hitting him again.

"Let go off me!" I began to scream at the top of my lungs. I began to claw at his arms trying to get him to set me free.

"Fuck" He exclaimed letting me go. Before I could hit him again a security guard wraps his arms around me. As the security guard picked me up I got one good kick to Jonathan's chest.

"I'm finna kill this nigga! I'm going to kill him!" I screamed as I got drug out the club.

"Yo you gotta chill" The security guards says placing me down on the ground.

"G let me back in" I said trying to push past him and get back inside. This felt like I was on an episode of Bad Girls Club.

"I can't do that" He says blocking the door. The door opens and out runs Tae, Dream, Shirley and Jayda.

"Bitch what the fuck is going on?!" Tae questions.

"He was with that bitch! He was with that fucking bitch g" I punched my hand after every word.

"What bitch?" Jayda asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"B Simone" Dream answered.

"Awe hell no. What's her address?" Shirley says pulling out her phone. I began to pace back and forth trying to calm myself down. My chest was tight, my hands was shaking, I was pissed. People began to spill out the club trying to see what was going on.

"Ariana let's go" Tae began to pull on my arm.

"Nah fuck that." I snatched my arm away from him. I wasn't leaving here until Jon walked his ass out the club. I continued to pace and kept counting forwards and backwards from ten.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I could hear Jon's voice say. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I grabbed my one of my heels from Dream and chucked it at his head. He ducked just in time.

"You fucking that bitch?" I questioned getting ready to charge at him. I took one step before Stunna and Rich started holding me back. "You grabbing her ass like that's yo bitch. How long you been fucking her? How long?!" I screamed trying to get to him.