(18)PettyWap

"So you're telling me you missed me?"

"Eh, I don't know about allat." I laughed. "Stay away a little longer and maybe I will."

She giggled and slightly pushed my arm. "Boy stop playing."

"Damn nigga, this you?" Rich bit his lip, looking Robyn up and down.

"Now you kno–"

Robyn quickly cut me off. "Yea this him."

I noticed Stunna shaking his head out the corner of my eye. I heard him mumble 'trash', I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

"Oh that's what up." Rich nodded before pouring himself a cup of Henny. He threw it back and I held my cup out as he started to pour some more.

"I need parts of that." He filled my cup up and we just started throwing back drinks.

I was drunk as hell in no time and Robyn was starting to look almost as good as Ari tonight. I put my arm over her shoulder and we started talking.

"I don't think I told you but you look good as hell tonight." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you baby but I knew that." She smiled and stood up, spinning around in the tight ass short dress she had on.

I won't lie I checked her out and couldn't help but notice her ass was looking awfully good in the dress. Nothing like Ari's but her shit was still poking. She came and stood in front of me so I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my lap.

She started to dance on me when My Type by Saweetie started playing. I felt someone staring a hole into me and looked up at Ari's section, she definitely didn't look like she was enjoying the show. I watched her whisper something to Tae and the rest of them before they all looked my way.

I winked at them before turning my attention back to Robyn. I'm a single man and if the audience wants a show, they were gonna get one.

When the song went off she sat back in my lap and started whispering all types of shit in my ear. After a while of just nodding to whatever she was saying I'd had enough.

"I'mma catch you, Robyn. Me and my niggas bout to head out."

"I was thinking I could go home with you?" She smiled.

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm not trying to get into any trouble. I got things to do in the morning."

"Well, can I get a ride home with you? I'm not sure where my friends went." I watched as her eyes scanned the place. She seemed like she was being honest so I didn't have it in me to say no.

"Yeah, but find better friends. Ones that'll make sure you have a way home before leaving you."

She laughed before hugging me. "Thank you."

I didn't respond just nodded before turning to Rich and Stunna. "Y'all ready to slide?"

"Yea, I need to get home." Stunna nodded.

"Y'all mind if I bring ole girl along?" Rich smirked, pointing at the light skin chick beside him.

"We headin' out now, and ain't no cups in my shit." I shrugged, watching the girl throw back another drink.

"Oh, I'm done." She smiled at me.

"Then bring y'all asses." I started towards the exit, Robyn was right behind me while Stunna, Rich and his girl trailed behind us.

"DaBaby, this your new boo?" I heard somebody call out. Before I could respond a bunch of cameras started flashing.

I knew some bullshit was going to happen tonight, just thought it would involve Ari.