Y/N

Your hands flew to cover your mouth when you saw Namjoon changed into the Grey Wolf. One minute he was a human being and the next a wolf. You felt the big black wolf sitting next to you. Close enough for you to touch him.

"JK?" you said softly to the wolf.

The black wolf looked at you and nodded his head.

He felt youngish and playful. His fur was as black and his eyes were icy blue. Similar to Namjoon's wolf but different in its own way. JK's Wolf didn't feel authoritative because when she looked at him in the eye, she didn't feel the tug to look away and submit.

You looked over at your Gran and she was sitting on the rug, also next to JK's Wolf, with her eyes closed. She looked almost like she was in a trance. The sun suddenly shined brighter in the meadow and you suspect it was your grandmother's doing.

Something caught the attention of JK and he stood up from his position, whining and ready to fight. You followed his line of sight towards the trees and you spotted 2 pairs of eyes looking at your direction. You noted the eyes were ember and you know you have seen them before. Your heart started racing. JK's Wolf started whining loudly.

"We are safe here, young Wolf," your Gran said assuring him and he sat back down but it didn't stop him from whining.

"What is going on?" you asked softly.

"I suspect that the Vampires have met the Wolves," your Gran said her eyes still closed.

"Are they killing each other?" your voice sounded worried.

"I can assure you, that whoever it is out there, will die," your Gran replied. She heard you gasp.

"Don't worry child," she continued. "These wolves are strong and they know what they are doing. If something goes wrong, the young Wolf sitting next to you would do more than just whine."

You looked at JK's Wolf sitting next to you. His ears still perked up, tail swishing and eyes still at the trees.

"Why is he like this?" you asked your Gran.

"Because he is missing out and he is fighting the strong urge to leave the meadow and fight with his brothers"

"Why can't he just leave?"

"His Alpha made him babysit us," she chuckled and opened her eyes and looked at JK's wolf.

"Can he see or hear what is going on?" you asked your grandmother again.

"Yes," she nodded. "He can see, hear and feel everything via the pack bond. That is how they communicate in Wolf form and I suspect with this pack, that is how they communicate in human form as well."

JK's wolf started whining again, louder this time. His eyes flicked back and forth amongst the tree. You placed your hands on the side of his body gently and he stopped to look at you.  His eyes became softer and more relaxed.

After what seemed like forever, your grandmother spoke again.

"Welcome, Yoongi, from the Min family and Taehyung, from the Kim family"

Your eyes shot up and looked at the three wolves walking into the clearing. Their fur was wet and covered in mud but you didn't see any blood. They were safe. You let out a sigh of relief.

The two new wolves were as big as JK's and Namjoon's wolf you noted. One was Snowy White and had two different coloured eyes. Blue and green.  The other wolf was Black like JK's wolf but had emerald green eyes.

Namjoon, in human form, appeared beside the two wolves. He walked up to JK's Wolf and patted him.

"You did well, young one, thank you," he said to the black wolf sitting next to you and the next thing you knew JK's wolf stood up and joined the other two wolves.