Namjoon

Namjoon turned and walked towards his room when he heard her bedroom door opened again.

"Namjoon," he heard her calling out his name.

"Yeah?" he turned his head looking at her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He smiled and he could see that she was blushing.

"You're welcome," he replied.

**********

The next morning, Namjoon woke up to the chatter and giggles from his brothers fussing over the old lady again and he was content. It's been a while since his brothers were genuinely happy, especially the Twins. He sensed that their Wolves were at peace.

Namjoon entered the kitchen to find Y/N was sitting with her arms around her legs, grinning as she watched the scene around her.

"Gran, how about we have Bibimbap tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"I would love that," Y/N's grandmother said sweetly.

Jimin clapped his hands ecstatically. Happy at the fact that he would finally have decent food to eat at home.

"Gran?" he thought.

Jimin looked up at him and smiled. "She asked me to call her that," Jimin's Wolf replied.

Namjoon let out a low chuckle and Y/N's eyes shot up at him quizzically.

"Jimin," his Wolf said pursing his lips at Jimin.

She looked at Jimin and then back at him, still surprised at the fact she could hear him.

The following days went without any incident. He realised that his brothers and he were now used to having Y/N and her grandmother living at their house. He also realised that the more time he spent with Y/N the more his Wolf wanted to protect her. He has never felt his Wolf feel this way before. It was as if his Wolf has fallen in love with Y/N.

"Or maybe it's you," he heard Taehyung's wolf say.

He sighed loudly from the study and closed the pack bond just a little bit.  Closed enough so the pack wouldn't hear his every thought but wide enough for them to call on him if they needed them.

"Give him space," Yoongi's Wolf said.

"Hey! You try living with these thoughts," Jungkook's Wolf replied . "I love her. No, I don't. I want to kiss her. Should I kiss her? I mean, come on Joon, just kiss her and get it over with already! The anticipation is killing me!"

"Guys! It's been a while since Namjoon felt like this," Jin's Wolf piped up. "Let us just bask in the moment where we don't have a grumpy Namjoon or his Wolf."

Laughter erupted through their pack bond and Namjoon covered his face with both his hands. He loves his brothers a whole lot but sometimes, he wished that he could just make them go away.

"You ok, Namjoon?" he heard her voice from behind him.

"Yeah," he replied. "You need anything?"

"I was wondering if it was ok for me to take a walk outside. I am starting to get a little cabin fever. I mean this house is huge huge, but I want just a little bit of fresh air."

Namjoon couldn't say no to her request.  He wanted to be alone with her for a while now and he thought this would be a good chance to do that.

"Yeah, sure. Our grounds are big and safe enough for you to wander a little. I have one condition though," he said.