Y/N

"Namjoon, can you hear me? Please be there. Please. Please. Please," you said loudly.

You heard someone running towards the meadow that you were in. Your heart pounding hard in your chest. What if it isn't him?

"I am here," you heard his voice entered the meadow. The meadow which was once sunny and full of life is now dark and grey.  It somehow reflected how you were feeling at the moment, which was not great.

"I am here," he said again as he closing the gap.

"Namjoon," you exclaimed. "So it worked! I never thought it would but it did!"

You got up and wrapped both of your arms around him and he did the same. You kissed him on the lips and you breathed him in. Relief spread over your whole body.

"Where are you?" he asked still holding you in his embrace.

"I don't exactly know but I think I am in a cave or something. It's dark and wet all the time," you replied. "Did you know that Vampires are disgusting? They don't really clean up after themselves and they smell!"

You felt his chest rumbled with laughter. "It's not funny Namjoon. They really are smelly. They smell of death. I didn't know how I know, but they do."

"Vampires are the living dead, Y/N. What did you expect?" he replied.

"Oh, I don't know, I mean, how come you guys don't smell at all?"

"That's because we are still alive."

"Stop wasting time," you heard his Wolf huffed in annoyance.

"Someone is grumpy," you said.

"You would be too if your favourite person is missing. Ok. Tell me what else you know?"

"I was moved here from the house because," you paused trying to remember the name of the witch that brought you here, "Jaerin, yes, her name was Jaerin, I was moved here because Jaerin said JB was too close for her comfort and she ordered the Vampires to move me here for the time being before I am moved across the border North of here."

"Wait, did you say Jaerin?" Namjoon asked.

You nodded. "Yes, that is what some of the Vampires were calling her. Mistress Jaerin. Do you know her?"

"I will kill her," his Wolf hissed.

"Jaerin. Jaerin is JB's witch and she is dead." you heard Namjoon say.

**********

You were woken from your sleep by someone shaking you by the shoulders. "Hey! Wake up!"

You shook your head as you wake up realising that you were no longer with Namjoon.

"Our Mistress wants to see you," he said again and yanked you up to your feet.

You tried your best to walk as the Vampire pushed you ahead to a small room. He pushed you down on the sofa that was next to the door. His Mistress was on the phone with someone and she held up her finger at the both of you signalling for the both of you to be quiet.

"I know what I am doing," she sounded annoyed. "You will have the girl in 2 days."

You couldn't make out what the other person was saying but you knew she was not happy with Jaerin's reply.

"This is the best that I can do. I have to lay low for a while. JB and his pack are getting closer."

"..........."

"No. I don't think he knows I am still alive. I made sure that Namjoon thought that I was dead at the girl's place. They are all looking for a rogue Vampire out there and she was just caught in the middle."