Chapter 44: Eat broom, Bitch

Yukiho's POV

Cousin✒️       📞

Hey Yuki, I won't be
around for tonight. Make
Sure Anika sleeps before 8.
Oh, and read her a bedtime
story before she'll go to
bed. Please pick a non
violence story. I love you
cous, Good night 💞

Right. She worries too much for her daughter, I mean yeah I am going to read her a bedtime story. Seriously Little Red Riding Hood isn't that violent. Well other than the part where the wolf ate the grandma, something like that. It's raining hard outside and me and my little soon to be niece are in the living room, I'm busy switching channels on the TV while the kiddo's playing with a pocket knife. Totally normal-

Wait..what the fu-

I quickly snatched the tool away from little Ani, it made her frown and asked why I did it. Obviously because she's a goddamned kid, where did she even get it? Then I remembered Yuri's 'bleeding' past. I sighed, she really needs to find a better hiding spot for these things, or better yet, throw them away! I mean she wouldn't do it again right? If she did I'll do anything in my power to get her to stop, I love that weirdo.

Besides it's natural for everyone to worry because the murderer is still on the loose. What were they thinking? Those bastards will pay for what they've done. The Halloween party was immediately cancelled and the class is suspended for three days, it's a crime scene after all, hopefully the police will find some lead or something. They can't just get away like that.

And those students..oh god those students. Natsuki was lucky enough, but those two students. The two are also in the hospital and in critical condition, the other who was shot in the the head is in coma while the other student has a 50% chance. Either she'll live or..well..

I don't even wanna think about it. The thoughts of someone dying because of those heartless fools is making me upset, mad, and sad, especially because they're still students, they have a lot to live for. A lot has happened already but this? This is just unacceptable.

And if you're asking how I know all of this..I have superpowers, really dangerous ones too. No just kidding obviously because of my dear cousin and the other guys, and school rumours. A lot of people are talking about it online, the headline of the school newspaper is ridiculous, it says 'Halloween turns out to be a Real bloody party', that'll scare the people even more. What were the writers thinking?

Dissapointed, can't they at least write a some sort of a positive headline? Like 'Guns makes the party go wild-er..?' yeah never mind. I have no talent when it comes to writing.

I heard Anika's cute little snore next to me, I chuckled then picked her up, I carried her upstairs with ease and went inside her mom's bedroom, I carefully placed her on the bed and tucked her in with a blanket. "Good night Annie, you're mom's gonna be back by tomorrow, till then, your auntie Yukiho will take care of you", I whispered and kissed her forehead. What can I say? Everyone has a soft spot and this little kid is my responsibility.

So I quietly got out of the room and went back downstairs, but the front door is open, and there's muddy footprints on the floor. Well dammit I just mopped the floor- wait.

There's noise at the kithcen

Someone's here..

Oh god please of all of the house that you can rob you had to pick mine?! We'll technically this is my aunt and uncle's house but still! Oh god I forgot to lock the door goddammit! Yuri's gonna be mad and her parents aren't gonna trust me ever again ahhh! What am I gonna do?!