Chapter 49: Only You

I found that interesting art somewhere 😏 ©to the owner.
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT ON THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN YOU CAN SKIP AHEAD.

=======

Sayori's POV

3 minutes..

6 minutes..

9 minutes..

12 minutes..

15 minutes...might as well recite the table of three.

But the thing is, I am scared. Monika and I haven't spoken a thing or two to each other since we drove off from the boutique store. I knew she's..not feeling so well based off her face right now, and I wanna know why, maybe it's because of paperwork? Maybe had some difficulties while doing it? Little Sayo pooped on the couch again? I don't know! I need answers! What caused my Moni to have a bad mood like this? I pouted.

Ah I know! I can give her a massage later since I'm having a sleepover at her place anyway! And maybe I can even cuddle with her until she can give me that heart melting smile again, don't worry Monika! Sayori's here to make you happy! I smiled to myself as I reached another level of positivity. "You had fun?", I turned to Monika upon hearing the tone of her voice, my eyes even widen a bit. She sounds so mad, she even has her eyebrows furrowed and she's gripping the stirring wheel way too much.

Seeing her like this made me shrunk back to the seat, I felt my once positive and confidence leaving my system. The level of concern with Carly I felt a while ago is doubled with Monika, hard to say that I am okay because I'm really nervous. "Well?", her demanding voice sends chills down my spine, I've never seen this side of her. Is she mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Maybe it will help if I tell her that I had a great time, this usually would brighten up her day, "A-actually I did have a great time! Fun even!", I tried to sound a bit cheery but the nervousness in my voice is still there.

But nope, it didn't help my case at all, she frowns at me and scoffed, she didn't say anything after that. What's up with her? I am so confused. The passed few minutes I keep trying to start a conversation with her, hoping that would light up things a bit. But she would just mostly ignore me and most of her response are very dismissive. So again I slumped further back to the seat and squinted my eyes shut in frustration. My gosh Monika, if you want me to get rid of that bug that's crawling at the back of your head might as well let me help!

I noticed that we're now in front of her house- mansion, that reminds me, she wanted me to stay here because she wanted to introduce me to her parents, they're coming back from their business trip and they'll arrive tomorrow morning, they're already in the country and staying in a hotel. I've met them too! Through video call, they're very nice and they support our relationship to the fullest!

See? Everything sounds great right? The only problem is Monika's grumpy mood, I need to do something about that, her parents will arrive tomorrow and I don't want them to see us like this! And I have the feeling that Monika's mother doesn't..approve of us..I don't know my brain keeps telling me that. Jeez I really need to make them like me. I know I'm not worthy for Monika..but what's wrong in trying and keeping my hopes up right?

"Get out"

E-excuse her?

"Get out of my car and get inside the house Sayori", she deadpanned. H-how dare she? Monika what did I ever do to you? "Meanie..", I mumbled then got out of her car and slammed it shut, I stomped my way to her front door and got in. I didn't even bother to turn the lights on, I just made my way to the kitchen and started to look for milk in her fridge, believe me that's exactly what I need to calm down right now.