n i n e

ethan's pov :

groaning in frustration and irritation, i stick my head into my arms and sigh deeply, letting my shoulders relax. soon, i hear the voices of everyone else completely stop.

"ethan? you sleeping?" pal snickers, setting her hand onto my shoulder

i roll my eyes and lift my head up, giving her a sarcastic grin and chuckling lightly.

"sure." i smile sarcastically

she walks away but before she does, she tickles my side making me jump up. she chuckles, amused by my reaction and walks away before i have the chance to reach out and tickle her back.

"ethan! come help me!" bri shrieks

i slap my cheeks, trying to wake myself up and i get up from my chair, grinning and making my way towards bri.

she chuckles seeing my mood and i glare at her and she immediately clears her throat, looking back down at the crumpled up table cloth.

"what's up with you?" she murmurs

"grayson didn't let me fucking sleep. he kept yelling at his phone because it died on him when he was playing some stupid game."

she nods and quirks her eyebrows up, pointing at the tape set next to me. i reach over for it and she smiles, grabbing it from my hand.

"we just have to set up for the party tonight and then we'll be separated." she pouts

i chuckle and walk over to her side, bumping shoulders with her, teasingly.

"we have time tonight; at the party. hayes has been bugging my ass about getting the right beer." i groan

"i know. perla has been constantly nagging pal and i. she sent me out at five to get some stupid candles for the cake."

"in the morning?" i ask in shock

she nods and motions grayson to come over and he smiles, skipping his way over.

"give me a piggy back ride? my feet hurt." she whines, opening her arms out wide

"why didn't you ask him?" grayson pouts, pointing at me

"he's already been through enough. now c'mon." she urges

grayson rolls his eyes but gives in and turns around, setting his hands on his thighs and bending down. bri looks over at me a gives me a thumbs up, jumping onto his back.

he stands up and throws her up for a second to try to grip his hands underneath her thighs. she gasps in shock and slaps his cheek gently and he chuckles, shaking his head slightly.

"now, take me to perla!" she smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck

he looks at me and exhales deeply, making me chuckle and i point towards perla, pushing them gently.

bri gives me a glare and flips me off before walking away and i flip her off back, waving her off. she turns back around and i see her wave her legs around making grayson shake his gently, indicating to stop.

i chuckle while watching them but i break my view and turn around to see hayes staring at me with his arms crossed across his chest.

"did you get the beer, ethan?" he asks, raising his eyebrows

i sigh and shake my head and i look up to seeing his eyes widen.

"go! now!" he instructs

putting up my arms in defense, i chuckle and run out the party room to my car.

perla's pov :

"pal! hand me my earrings!" i shriek

she glares at me but grabs them anyway and hands them to me. i turn away quickly, facing the mirror again.

my head swings around hearing my room door open up and i see grayson, ethan, and bri coming in, whisper shouting.

grayson punches ethan's arm and ethan's jaw drops trying to punch him back but bri pulls him away and drags him to my bed.

"they had a fight." bri says

"i can see that." i chuckle

i yell an 'ow' as i poke my ear with my earring and pal runs to my side, grabbing my earring and putting it in for me.

"are you blind?" she teases

i roll my eyes and chuckle, running towards my mascara.

"what time is it?" i ask

"eight thirty but don't freak out because-"

"the parry starts at nine!" i shriek

"calm down. we put out the food and everything. they're just waiting for you to come down cause hayes is waiting for you at the table." grayson says

"and you're telling me to calm down?" i chuckle

he shrugs his shoulders and sighs deeply, jumping onto my bed with ethan.

"guys c'mon. we have to go down." i instruct

ethan and grayson jump up from my bed and pal and bri come to stand by my side, walking out with me.