s e v e n

ethan's pov :

"perla told us to stand here, ethan. don't make me move again." grayson warns

i roll my eyes and look around the gate, seeing people running with their suitcases and hugging their loved ones.

"everyone is coming out. i don't know where they are though." i murmur

i hear loud and fast footsteps approaching us from behind so i turn around to see two petite figures waving their hands around, urging us to come where they are.

grayson groans in irritation and looks at me for a second, waving his hand for me to follow.

the closer and closer we walk, the more faster i walk. i adjust my eyes at the view and a familiar gasp leaves my lip.

pal runs into grayson's arms and fluffs up his hair and he smacks her hands away, furrowing his eyebrows in irritation but he still had a smile on his face.

i break my eyes from the view and see bri standing still, shuffling her feet and holding tightly onto her suitcases.

"bri." i chuckle

i open up my arms and she rolls her eyes teasingly and let's go of her bags, running into my arms.

"how are you?" i ask, my face still smushed in her sweatshirt

"good." she smiles, pulling back and setting her hands on my shoulders

she tilts her head and her eyes trail around the features of my face. i cover my face, feeling self conscious and i chuckle shyly.

"what?" i laugh, still hiding my face

"stop covering your face dumbo. you just look way different." she laughs, tugging my hands away from my face

suddenly pal runs over to us and pushes bri out of the way, hugging me tightly.

"i still kinda hate you but i missed you." she sniffles

"is pal crying?" i ask in shock

she punches my chest, still hugging me and i chuckle, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"we haven't seen you guys in so long." she whimpers

"stop crying or i'm going to cry and... i never cry." i laugh, wiping her salty tears off her face

"where is perla. did she stay home?" she asks, her eyebrows furrowed

i look over at grayson and he stares at me, unsure of what to say.

"she was... busy with the wedding." grayson smiles

a small chuckle leaves my lips and pal gives me a dirty glare, crossing her arms across her chest.

"bullshit! i'm going to kill her!" she squeals

bri covers her mouth and hits her arm gently, shushing her.

"shut up pal! let's just go." she says, giving pal a frown

pal rolls her eyes but chuckles slightly, bumping her shoulder with bri.

"i'm sorry bri." she sings

bri grabs her suitcases and looks at grayson and i, smiling teasingly.

pal groans; noticing the smiles she gave us and runs after her with her bags, apologizing and bumping shoulders with her to try to make her laugh.