The Only Girl In The World

DICKSON

With the two-hour and ten minute, give or take, time difference from Santo Domingo to Miami, I walked off American Airlines 680 feeling a little hungry and drained

With the two-hour and ten minute, give or take, time difference from Santo Domingo to Miami, I walked off American Airlines 680 feeling a little hungry and drained. The young bottom boy I had the night before had worked me most of the night and some of the early morning. I think I shot about four loads in less than fourteen hours. At my age, that was surprising to me that I could still do that. But, that was what the boy wanted, so I gave him his heart's desire.

I may have been a little tired as I walked the terminal at Miami International Airport, but I knew that clubbing with my partner Sincere would bring me back to life. I had some business to attend to in Florida and he had extended an invitation to me to stay in his home. From what I had heard, it was a sight to behold. I am sure that it wouldn't compare to that extravagant mansion in Georgia where HE lived.

He who shall remain nameless for now... I don't even want to go there. I had a job to do here and that was what I intended to do. As I reached the baggage claim area, I noticed him looking around for me. I smiled as I stared at him. He was most certainly an attractive man, but we were both tops and that wouldn't work. I wasn't willing to compromise and from what I heard, it wasn't his style either. As he began walking over to me, I admired his attire. He was wearing a sky blue dress shirt, some khaki slacks and a pair of Kenneth Cole loafers. He reminded me of a young Billy Dee Williams. He had that legendary look about him. As we reached each other, I extended my hand to him.

"Hello, Sincere. It's been a long time, my man."

"Yes, it has, sir. Welcome to Miami, Dickson. I hope that this is a profitable stay."

"I believe it will be a profitable stay, Sincere. This is the Gold Coast. And, I plan to strike it rich here."

"Well, there ain't nothing like new money, my man," Sincere said as he smiled at me.

I followed him out to the parking lot area where we approached a 2011 white Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale. I must say I was very impressed. Only in Miami and Los Angeles did they do that. They were the stage for the premier exotic cars.

"I see you came to pick me up in style," I said staring at the car in awe.

Sincere said, "That's how we do around here in Miami. It is all about the grand gesture."

We climbed into the white Maserati with all-black leather interior and sped down the road. However, the club that we were headed to was only 15 minutes away in this luxury vehicle. So, I found myself climb back out of the white beauty at the club parking lot only minutes after I had slid in.

"Damn, that was a short ride, but it was worth every minute."

Sincere told me, "Yeah, I knew when I saw it a few months ago, I just had to have it."

He jumped out of the car and we both headed to the entrance of one of Miami's hottest nightlife destinations, Nocturnal. This three-tier 20,000 square foot event space with 3 sound settings and 5 distinct environments is located in the brand new 24-hour entertainment district. Their award winning light and sound system housed in a glamorous boutique hotel like setting creates a dynamic backdrop for one of the best parties and the hottest after-hours in the world. The real fun begins after-hours when guests party way past sunrise on their rooftop terrace enjoying world class music, and spectacular city and water views.