Hurricane (Part I & II)

Today is the first global palindrome day in 909 years. Another one won't happen for over 100 years. No matter how you write today's date, it's a palindrome.
Month, date, year: 02/02/2020
Date, month, year: 02/02/2020
Year, month, date: 2020/02/02
This abundance of twos and zeros makes Feb. 2, 2020 the first international palindrome day in 909 years since 11/11/1111, and it won't happen again for another 101 years: 12/12/2121. It's also the 33rd day of 2020 with 333 days.
******
AUTHOR

HELLO, ALL! DUE TO THE VIOLENT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT OF RAPE & MURDER, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. THESE TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE COMBINED TOGETHER, HENCE THE TITLE. THE FIRST PART OF THE FINALE WILL CHRONICLE THE DAY OF THE WEDDING, SATURDAY APRIL 14, 2012. THE SECOND PART WILL CHRONICLE THE EVENTS THAT FOLLOW THE CEREMONY WITHIN THE NIGHT OF SATURDAY APRIL 14, 2012 AND THE DAY AFTER SUNDAY 15, 2012. I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING YOUR VIEWS ON THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION A LOT OF YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AS TO WHERE THE STORY WILL GO IN THE FUTURE. BUT, REMEMBER I AM A SHOCKER. MY STORYLINES COULD TURN ON A DIME AND SHAKE US ALL TO THE CORE. I HOPE THESE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS ARE WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. THIS FINALE HAS BEEN EXHILARATING IN IT'S PLANNING STAGES AND FUN TO WRITE. I WOULD LIKE FOR EACH OF MY SUBSCRIBERS TO AT LEAST SAY COMMENT ABOUT SOMETHING IN THE FINALE FOR ME. THAT WOULD BE YOUR GIFT TO ME. THIS IS MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THIS IS THE FINALE OF "GIGOLOS-SOUTH BEACH." ENJOY!

BROWN_NOIR

*******

PREVIOUSLY ON 'GIGOLOS-SOUTH BEACH'

MONTANA

KARMA IS A BITCH, I thought over and over again, as I tried to see in the dark room

KARMA IS A BITCH, I thought over and over again, as I tried to see in the dark room. The room felt as cold as ice, but I was burning up with fear. How did I end up here? I don't mean that literally. I KNOW how I ended up here. I have been here in excruciating pain trying to figure out a way to leave this dungeon with my life. I closed my eyes and remembered the night that started the beginning of the end of my life.

I was laying in bed at the hotel room that Dickson and I had been staying in since Sincere's guest from Georgia had arrived. Taylor had been blowing up my phone non-stop, but I had nothing to discuss with him. I figured he was calling me to rant and rave about Rico's newfound power and fame as Sincere's lover. I figured he was just being a jealous bitch. Now, I wish that I had taken that last call. If I had, Dickson would have never heard that voice-mail that set this catastrophic event into motion. Like I said, Taylor called me two nights ago for the twentieth time. I ignored the call and went in to take a shower. Sincere had stepped out to get us some dinner. We were tired of eating hotel room service.

I let the hot water engulf me. I closed my eyes and let the water pour down on me, holding my breath so that I wouldn't suffocate. When I opened my eyes again, Dickson was standing in front of the glass shower doors with two men dressed all in black with ski masks on. They were all staring at me so intensely. I tried to scream, hoping that someone would hear me scream, but Dickson snatched the doors opened and placed a rag over my face. I struggled to get away as the chloroform filled my lungs. The last thing I remember was fading away.