Tears of Fury

SO, HERE WE ARE ONCE AGAIN. I AM SO EXCITED TO PRESENT THIS CHAPTER TO MY SUPPORTERS AND ALL THE FANS OF 'GIGOLOS-SOUTH BEACH.' THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FULFILLING AND SO EXHILARATING FOR ME TO WRITE BECAUSE I KNEW THAT A LOT OF MY READERS WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, WHETHER IT BE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE. EITHER WAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT! SO, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, SHARE! HERE IS CHAPTER NINETEEN, "TEARS OF FURY."
______________________________________

DERAY

I yawned and turned over in the huge plush bed that the two of us laid on thinking about the night before

I yawned and turned over in the huge plush bed that the two of us laid on thinking about the night before. It all came flooding back to me, as I looked at my sleeping companion. We had made love over and over again the night before, that I knew both of our bodies would be sore for days. I sighed deeply thinking of how it all began.

I remember to this day the anxiety I had as a sixteen year old young boy when the stretch black limousine I was riding in pulled up in front of 2828 Peachtree Road. I was at the building where Marisol had rented a condominium under a short-term lease. It was where we were to have the first of many evenings together. I stepped out of the limo dressed in my all white designer suit that Jonathan had tailor-made just for me. I had the suit jacket opened and the buttoned down collared shirt unbuttoned at the top, to showcase the gold chain that hung around my neck. The only thing that wasn't debatable for me in the choice of clothing was my sneakers. I wore my pearly white Air Force One sneakers with my black shoelaces to set all of the white off. Even at sixteen, I had my own style and my own flavor that even Jonathan couldn't change.

I walked into the building with my head held high and headed straight for the elevator. I knew where I was going. There was no need for anyone to assist me. I watched patiently as the elevator climbed to the 24th floor. When I heard it DING and the doors opened, I wasn't as nervous as I was excited. I was about to spend some time with one of the finest women on the planet. I smirked at this Barney Fife looking motherfucker walking down the hall. He slid all the way over to the other side of the hallway, as I walked past him. I should've jumped at his ass, just for kicks. But, I knew I had another purpose for being here. I continued to walk down the hallway until I came to her condo. I knocked on the door lightly. Soft jazz could be heard from inside of the condo. I sighed deeply and ran my hands over my head, as the door slowly opened and there she stood.

"Damn," I muttered, as she stood before me. She smiled knowing that I was impressed. "Am I early?"

"No, you are right on time," she said, as she stepped aside, letting me into the condo. I waited until I heard the door close behind me, before walking ahead of her. "This place is tight! Daaaamn!"

I was totally impressed with the way she was living. I was even more impressed with her. She slowly walked up behind me and leaned on my back.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

I smirked, "Hell, yeah!"

She walked around me and I got a closer look at her body. Marisol was wearing an all white flowing designer dress with a long split up the side displaying her legs. Around her neck was a diamond necklace with a huge black pearl in the middle. To top off her outfit, she had on some white high-heeled boots. I licked my lips, as she poured some wine into two flutes. Her hips swayed as she walked carefully over towards me carrying the two flutes in her manicured fingers. I knew without a doubt that she was a thoroughbred and should be treated as such. I decided to swallow my thugged out demeanor and try to be a man that she would enjoy spending time with on the regular. As she handed me the flute, our hands gently grazed the other's.