Chapter 24: Initiation Beginning

(A/N): Small reminder that I, in fact, don't own any of the rights to House M.D. and that I only included the characters from it for entertainment purposes, such as making something nearly crash. That being said, enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV

Me and the others were now back on a bullhead to Beacon. A week had passed since I've last been there and that meant it was time for our initiation soon. Over the past week, we'd ended the tour and packed some stuff already, like our clothing, including some combat gear and our weapons. Although I heard we had to wear some uniform, but I've seen those, they're stupid. I'd look like a monkey in a suit. We'll just have to see about that, maybe I can still talk Ozpin into making an exception for me at that aspect... We also held a small party with some friends and family because we're going to Beacon. After all, we wouldn't be seeing them for quite some time actually... I looked out the window and the familiar view of Beacon slowly was getting into our sight. I decided to walk to where the pilots should be right now. Eventually, I got there and I decided to ask the two of them how long it would still take for us to arrive at Beacon.

(Y/N): "Ehm, hello sir, sorry to disturb you, but would you happen to know how long it would still take for us to reach Beacon?"

Pilot 1: "I'd have no idea kid..."

He then turned around and seemed to take a look at me. Then, he snapped his fingers as if an idea just hit him. It would be revealed that I wasn't far off what he was actually thinking.

Pilot 1: "I think I know you!"

(Y/N): "You do mister...?"

Pilot 1: "The name's House. Yeah, I think I was the doctor at your birth. You're the one faunus who doesn't look like one, but is one nonetheless. How have the years been treating you?"

(Y/N): "Decent I guess?"

The pilot, or doctor I guess too, kept facing me, but now grabbed a small box from his jacket. It was orange and he took a pill from it, which he swallowed without any water. That's quite impressive, but it didn't matter much.

Pilot 2: "House, watch out!"

He quickly turned around suddenly and steered to the left to avoid getting hit by a mountain or whatever that huge thing there just was.

(Y/N): "Are you even a pilot?"

House: "Nope, just decided it would be fun to try it once."

(Y/N): "Please tell me you're an actual pilot if that's the case."

I asked this question to the other guy sitting there. I really hoped he was an actual pilot, because if not, we'd have two possible lunatics flying this thing. And if you're even the sane for the slightest bit, you can guess that that wouldn't be good.

Pilot 2: "Nope, sorry. I still don't know how I even got carried into this."

House: "Come on Wilson, I told you it would be fun. So at least act like you're having fun."

Wilson: "That's a bit hard when we nearly die every 10 minutes."

House: "Oh, you have to ruin it again, don't you? Don't worry, it's time to make a nice landing here. Tighten your seatbelts passengers, we'll arrive at our destination in... about now."

I closed my eyes and held on to the chair as the bullhead started slowly going down. 20 seconds and some scraping sounds, of what I assume is the bullhead on the ground, later and we stopped moving. I opened my eyes carefully, to see the bullhead had shifted over the landing pad and now was half onto the actual path. I looked at House and Wilson, to see Wilson was looking absolutely terrified while House seemed to be just perfect calm, sitting there and smiling.