Cheshire III

Narrator: Druman

Chapter 30

I woke up in a room with checkered flooring. Quickly, I began searching for Aurora. She wasn't the first person I found though. That honor belonged to Jackhammer who was sleeping on a withered animatronic's lap.

The animatronic was a yellow creature with an orange beak. It was missing both its hands with wires in their place. A decaying white bib drooped on its neck. This was the old Chica model back when this place was a restaurant. We were inside the safe room at Fazbear's Fright where William Afton murdered all those kids. I needed to get everyone out of here starting with Jackhammer.

"Jackhammer, wake up" I whispered.

"NO MA, I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!" he bellowed.

Just then the animatronic began to whir with life. Her blue eyes filled with scorn and she gently moved Jackhammer from her lap. Chica saw me and beckoned me over. I decided to take a chance and sit by her side.

"Can you wake him up?" she asked in a robotic voice.

"Why aren't you trying to kill us?" I asked Chica.

"Wake him and then we'll talk," she told me.

"I'm here to rob your house and steal your stuff!" I said in a thug's voice.

"Not the Mac n' Cheese!" he said waking up.

He then gaped at the animatronic who just stared at with a baffled look.

"You don't remember me, do you Jackhammer?" Chica snickered.

"Susie is that you?!" he said shocked.

"Yep, it's me" the animatronic answered.

"I thought you were human?" Jackhammer said.

"I haven't been human for a long time," Susie responded.

On that note, we began searching for the others...