Springlocked II

Narrator: 8-year-old Charlotte

Chapter 41

The darkened lights of the pizzeria illuminated the way out. Daddy Babbage walked in front of us in case of sneak attacks. It wasn't too long before they attempted an attack. Sakura was trying her hardest to keep us inside for our demise. Pretty soon, we were surrounded.

"Nowhere to run, little Puppet!" Sakura cooed.

We were dead in the water. However, one question persisted in my mind. Why were they acting like this? This was all my fault... but I still had a shot at redemption. That's when Daddy Babbage did the unthinkable, he shot the pizzeria gas tank. Pretty soon, the building was in flames.

"How could you, Puppet!" Sakura shrieked.

I didn't have time to answer because Daddy Babbage sacrificed his life. He used his teleport ray to enable our escape. We were outside the building in no time. However, Susie had joined us in the teleport. Fritz incapacitated her while I watched the flames rise. It was the end of an era.

The next day, I heard the news about the burnt pizzeria. They had found the burnt remains of Freddy and Bonnie. However, the other three remains were not there. Sakura and Mr. Afton had both survived along with the other Foxy.

Time passed for a decade or so. I went to college and got a degree in robotics under the name Fiore Fulvredge. Shortly afterward, my mother was murdered by an unknown assailant with a scorpion tail. That's when I decided to take action. I would bring the murderer to justice...