Give Gifts, Give Life II

Narrator: 8-year-old Charlotte

Chapter 36

The restaurant was closed a few hours later and I was alone. That's when I heard the door slam and two figures entered being Sakura and her older sister Rin. Rin was holding a flashlight and Sakura was clamped onto her shoulder.

"I don't like this place!" Sakura yipped.

"Stop being such a baby!" Rin retorted.

"Hello, girls," an all too familiar voice growled said.

It was Mr. Afton who was brandishing a knife in his hands. He still wore the Golden Bonnie Suit.

"Are you the murderer?" Sakura mumbled.

"What do you think?" the bunny man hissed.

I couldn't believe them! Why did they walk into Afton's lair so easily!?

"You brought me what I asked for?" he asked Rin.

"Signed, sealed, and delivered" she responded pushing Sakura forward.

"Thank you, my Reluctant Follower," Mr. Afton grinned.

"Here is your reward," he told Rin giving her fifty bucks.

Rin took the money and exited the building. He then turned his attention to Sakura.

"Any last words?" He asked her.

Sakura didn't have a chance to respond. Mr. Afton gutted her quickly and blood spewed everywhere. Sakura's lifeless body crumpled on the floor. Then, he began moving her body into the safe room.

After he left, I felt vengeful. There was no way he could get away with this again! I was done playing games and sidestepping around the issue! It was time to take action!

I gathered four suits from the main stage. They were Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. However, I needed a fifth suit for Sakura. I chose the Golden Fredbear spring lock model that sat in the back. These were dangerous prototypes that functioned as an animatronic and a costume. Do anything wrong in them and you could die. No wonder they got discontinued.

Without thinking, I put the bodies of the deceased in the suits. I began a spell and the bodies were gone. I snapped out of my haze to see the suits had glowing white eyes. What did I just do!?