Give Gifts, Give Life I

Narrator: 8-year-old Charlotte

Chapter 35

My first few days in the pizzeria were uncomfortable. My job was to play the part of the aesthetic, complete with a gift box. The gift box had more than one purpose. It was my quiet place during restaurant hours. That's where I was when the fifth death occurred.

My father had been looking into the security cam footage. Apparently, Mr.Afton had been using the Golden Bonnie suit to lure kids away and kill them. It seemed like the rumor mill was in full swing. I was afraid to even talk in the puppet's body due to possibly acting out of character.

My father kept the real me in cryostasis in Mebd's apartment. Since everyone thought I was dead, I got to hear people's actual thoughts on me. They weren't nice at all. The ones that stung the most were Blair's remarks.

"Blair, why are we hanging out near The Puppet?" Sakura shivered.

"So I'm reminded of why my sister was a Grade A brownnoser" she responded.

"I agree, What does the puppet have to do with it?" Sakura asked.

"I think The Puppet has a mind of its own and is possessed by my sister," Blair told her.

"You're crazy!" Sakura said before running off to go home.

It was only Blair and myself after she left. Blair gave me a glare before she left as well. What nobody knew was that Sakura would be dead by morning...