The Circus II

Narrator: Aurora Matthews/Stormy Weather

Chapter 45

"I have a plan," Charlotte announced.

Her lifeforce had been transferred to the Puppet Animatronic. It was interesting, to say the least.

Charlotte had deployed BB on the battlefield. She told Druman to shield him while the rest of us followed her. The plan was to have those two distract Arclight and Maniac. Meanwhile, the rest of us would try to stop Andreas. I was supposed to kill him if things went wrong. I really hoped that death wasn't necessary.

We got to the cage, only to be blocked by Baby. She shielded the entrance from us.

"Oh my, it seems that you morons are too late!" Baby cackled.

While the others were trying to fight her, I noticed a disc on Andreas' back. It glowed with a white hue. My mom made me play softball during my childhood. My experience on the Bruisers would be needed here. I needed to hit the white target on his back. I mustered some strength and succeeded. However, was Andreas no longer violent?

The giant armadillo lumbered away from Henry and headed towards Baby. he then began tossing her around like a ragdoll.

"You hurt friend!" he kept saying as he bashed her.

"Stop it!" Jackhammer yelled.

"She hurt friend..." Andreas said in a melancholy tone.

"If you continue, you'll be just as bad as her," Jackhammer said.

Andreas dropped her on the ground. Baby now looked like a scrap pile and was no longer in "mint condition." Susie arrived a few minutes later and she looked human again. She smiled at me and ran over to us.

"Thank god you're alive!" she smiled.

"Where were you!?" Blair scowled.

Susie was going to answer but a dark-haired woman in her unit answered for her.

"She was taking forever to get ready," she joked.

"Shut it, Millie," Susie told her subordinate.

The girl rolled the robotic eyes in her head before exiting the area. Susie turned back to us.

"Can you help me take her in?" she asked Druman.

He agreed after much pressure and took "Scrap Baby" with him. I just stood there wondering what happened these past few days...