Sirius Black - Dating would include (2?)

Credit: oneshots-imagines-and-that

Running your fingers through his hair. When you kiss, when you cuddle, when you hug, all the time.Sirius whispering in your ear a lot. He'll nibble on your ear and kiss your neck and then whisper a random comment which would of course make you laugh. He would love your laugh.Wearing his jacket because he thinks you look really hot in it.He would tell you how hot you looked, a lot.Sirius taking you for rides on his motorbike but he makes sure you're safe and he makes sure you hold on tight. He loves the feeling of your arms wrapped tightly around his waist and the wind in his hair.He loves that dizzy laugh you do when you stop riding on a broom or his motorbike together. He loves the way you brush your hair from your eyes and collapse against him laughing."Shhh." kisses, "Shhh I love you."
Your "reunions" after class would be so dramatic. He'd pick you up and swing you around and kiss you like he hadn't seen you in months.When you actually hadn't seen each other for months, Sirius would be almost crying when he saw you again. He'd be overwhelmed by how beautiful you were so he'd quickly hug you to hide his tears.You would be the really embarrassing, so-in-love couple.Laughing so loudly when you're together that you get told off.Teasing him for "being a little baby hiding under ten pounds of black leather."He would grab you when you said this, press a sloppy kiss to your cheek and whisper in your ear, "Ten pounds? Come on, you know I wear less than that for you."Stealing his jumpers. Sirius pouts and asks for it back. "Can you give my jumper back please darling, it's cold."
A sly smirk from you then a quiet, "Make me."
Sirius glances at the Marauders then back at you. "Maybe later."Sirius stealing your jumper and showing up with it on one time to get back at you.
"Sirius! You're going to stretch it!" You exclaim, stifling your laughter.
"You want me to give it back?" He says with a smirk twitching at his lips.
"Yes."
"Make me." He grins.
"SIRIUS BLACK YOU STOLE MY LINE!" You yell, tacking him. There's laughter from the other Marauders as Sirius is caught in a fit of laughter and half screams as you tickle him into submission (Sirius is very ticklish, especially on his stomach)