{Attack on Titan} Allergies- Ereri

^i got this photo off of another wattpad book it's not mine

i love the idea of Levi already loving Eren enough until he hears his sneezes.
idk this sounds cute to me :3
Slightly possessive Levi but not yandere
⚠️MINOR SPOILERS⚠️

Eren's POV

I started sparring with Armin like Erwin said. We held our hands up into boxing positions and started.

"W-wait Arm- achoo!" I sneeze. Damn this spring weather. If Mikasa were around she would throw medication at me in a millisecond.

"Are you okay Eren? Oh... it's spring... want me to get Hanji to give you some medicine?" Armin pats my shoulder.

"Uhh... I'll be fine. Let's go back to sparring-"

"Cadet Arlert, Eren. What do you think you're doing?" an unmistakable voice says from my left. I turn to see Levi glaring at Armin. He quickly pulls his hand from my shoulder and salutes, and I do the same.

"Cut the formalities and get to work, Cadets. You'll end up titan fodder if you don't train properly," he spats.

"Yes sir!" we shout and go back to sparring.

<<<>>>

Levi's POV

"W-wait Arm- achoo!" I turn and see Eren sneeze like a kitten. It was so small and cute!

"Shorty~ who's on your mind??" Hanji pokes my cheek.

"Don't touch me. God only knows where those hands have been. And I'm not thinking about anyone," I snap.

"Then why are you blushing~?" she giggles.

"It's hot outside."

Hanji scoffs and rolls her eyes. I leave her to go confront the pair.

I start to walk over and see Arlert touching Eren. My Eren. Anger boils in my chest as I calmly continue my journey.

"Cadet Arlert, Eren. What do you think you're doing?" I say coldly, glaring at Arlert for still touching Jaeger.

He quickly pulls his hand away and salutes, followed by Eren.

"Cut the formalities and get to work, Cadets. You'll end up titan fodder if you don't train properly," I spat.

The panic in Jaeger's eyes make me feel slightly guilty, but I can't let my feeling take over my ego.

"Yes sir!" they shout and get back into a sparring position. I walk away and go to assist Kirschtein's poor stance.

<<<>>>

I can't believe I'm doing this.

The only person I trust besides Eren is Hanji. Petra clearly had a thing for me, which annoyed me. Sure, I will miss her. She was a great soldier, but she was all over me.

Nobody can take Eren's place in my heart. Nobody can take Eren away from me. If they do, I'll put them in a squad that will most likely die during an expedition.

"Hanji, I need your... I need your..." why is asking for help so hard?

"INEEDYOURGODDAMNHELP!" I finally finish.

"Captain Shorty Pants is asking me for help? Go ahead, Ravioli. What do you need?" she jokes.

"Stop calling me Ravioli, first off. Second, there- and don't screech or I will feed you to the titans without hesitation- there's seems to be someone who caught my eye..." I manage to get out.

"Oooh~ Shorty has a crush!" she quietly yells, if that's even possible.

"Shut up."

"So... who is it?" she leans foreword and rests her chin on her hand.

"Don't tell anyone, you swear on Wall Maria?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes!! Pinky swear! What's the teaaaa??" Hanji drags the 'e' vowel.

"Fucking Eren Jaeger..." I mutter to myself.

"Titan boy?! I KNEW IT!" she screeches.

"SHUT UP OR I WILL FEED YOU TO THE TITANS!" I slap her across the face.

"Owie..." she mumbles.

A knock on the door.

"Come in~!" Hanji sings.

Ah splendid.

Eren fucking Jaeger.

"O-oh, Corporal, I didn't expect you to be here! Hanji, Jean and Connie need your help," he smiles at me.

My heart pounds almost out of my chest. That smile makes my day a lot better than it was. It always does. I almost smile back, but he catches me staring.

"C-Corporal? Are you okay?" he presses a hand to my head. My face burns. "You're on fire, Heichou. Come with me."

I love when his 'Doctor Mode' comes on. He cares for everyone even if he is half titan.

"No need to, Eren. Come to my office in a half hour. Don't be late," I glare.

He gulps and nods.

<<<>>>

Eren's POV (finally)

It's been about 25 minutes. I make my way to Levi's office, making it there just a minute early.

I knock, and once I pull back, the door swings open.

"Come in," he says. I squeeze in between his short frame and the doorway. I sit on the chair across from his desk and wait for him to sit.

Once he does he says, "Not there. Come here."

I hesitantly get up and stand next to him. He rolls his eyes, clearly aggravated, and harshly pulls me into his lap.

"S-sir-"

"Levi. It's just Levi when we're alone,"  he orders. I gulp and nod.

"Levi... what are you doing?" I ask, my face red.

"Your company is enjoyable," he responds bluntly. I see his face a bit pink.

"What do I do then?" I ask.

"Kiss me."

Levi's POV

Fuck.

I panicked.

Eren's eyes widen and his whole face turns red. The corners of my lips turn up into a rare, genuine smile.

"Well... I'd rather do that myself."
I lean towards him and plant a light kiss on his pink lips. Now it's my turn for my face to heat up.

I'll be honest here, I've fancied Eren since he spoke up in court. I never thought words like that would come out of a brats mouth- especially him.

I pull away and gaze into the eyes I fell for months ago.

I don't care that he's a titan.

I don't care that he's under my command.

I just need him to love me back.

"Levi... can I stay the night?" he asks, his voice startling me.

I smile, "Of course."