{Attack on Titan} Free Time

Requested by chpisobo

"C'mon, Eren! Bet you can't catch me!" Connie yells, running around the training field. Eren chases him around, laughing.

"They're acting like children," a certain raven-haired shorty growled.

"Cheer up, Levi! We haven't had anything to do for a long time. And they are children, you do know that, right?" Hanji appears next to him, resting her elbow on his shoulder.

He scoffs, "Yes, of course I know that. This is the Survey Corps, not a daycare centre."

Hanji looks back at Connie and Eren laughing and playing tag as if they're still eight. She chuckles and runs to join in with them.

"Heichou? You look sad," a voice says next to Levi. He turns and sees Armin Arlert, smiling down at him with a few books in his arms.

"Tch, your friends are acting childish. Sure, we don't have a mission coming up, but that doesn't mean we need to let our guard down."

Armin sighs, "Yes, well, Eren and Connie always act like children. You should relax too. Do you want to read?"

Levi looks down at the book Armin is offering him, scoffs, and takes it.

"Armin! C'mere!" Eren yells before running away from Jean.

The blond sighs and takes off his jacket, setting it next to his books and running by his friends.

<<<>>>

After three hours of outdoor games, the group sits in a circle just talking about whatever comes to their minds.

"Alright alright, hear me out!" Sasha announces, "Titans have to have genitals! They're just too small for us to see!"

Erwin laughs, "That's ridiculous, Braus."

"But THINK ABOUT IT!" She laughs, "They- they could just have little tiny dicks!"

"Okay, Sasha, I'm cutting you off on all food and drinks," Connie says, taking away her cup and bowl of stew.

"Noooooo!" She wails in defeat.

Mikasa says, "We should head to bed soon. It's dusk, and who knows what they have in store for us tomorrow."

"Boo, you're no fun!" Jean pouts.

"This isn't about fun, Kirschtein. You had today off and tomorrow we're going back to routine," Levi explains, taking a sip of tea.

"But it's too early to go to bed!" Eren defends.

Levi stands up and says, "Stop acting like a child. I won't hesitate to beat you up again, hear me, Jaeger?"

Mikasa stands up and puts her arm in front of Eren protectively, causing Eren to grumble and shove her arm away.

"C'mon, Levi, it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more fun until the day is over!" Erwin smiles, Hanji and Miche nodding along with him.

"Tch. Whatever."

Levi ended up staying for more stupid conspiracies starring Connie Springer and Sasha Braus. Armin made some points that made sense, causing everyone to start questioning reality.

<<<>>>

"We should call it a night," Jean yawns, "I need my beauty sleep."

"What beauty sleep does a horse need?" Eren snorts. Jean fumes and stomps over.

"What did I say about calling me a horse?!"

"Fine, fine. Remember to lock your knees so you don't tip over!"

Connie bursts out laughing at Eren's comment. Before Jean can punch the ball of anger, Miche holds him back and Mikasa holds Eren back.

"Enough roughhousing, we're going to sleep," Levi commands. Everyone salutes and makes their way to the sleeping quarters.

"I hope we have a day like this again soon," Eren says.

"Right? We finally didn't have to worry about dying!" Armin smiles.

Joining the Survey Corps may be risky and heartbreaking, but moments like these are highlighted in their memories and will be cherished forever.

I LIVE!
sorry it's been like months lmao my metal health was kinda down in the dumps, but i got meds so hopefully that's gonna help me!
thank you all for the support on all of my books, it makes me happy that i can entertain people by the shitty stories i write.
if you have any requests, i will be more than happy to write anything for you! (not smut pls)
i love you all!