Just Like Living In Paradise

"Kim no!" I screamed as Kim pinned me against the wall. She raised her arm to show a meat cleaver in her bloody hand. I don't know where the blood had come from because I wasn't hurt...at least I didn't think I was.

"Don't worry I'll make it quick!" She growled and launched the knife at me. I quickly moved my head out of the way causing the knife to pierce through the wall. I pushed Kim to the ground and ran. I ran as fast as I could through my house and out into the street.

It was dark and cold. I could hear distant screams from inside the house. John emerged from the front door laughing while holding up a gun.

"I'll catch up! Don't worry!" He laughed as I sprinted down the street.

I suddenly seen Jared, Shannon and Tomo standing with headphones on. They were chatting with each other. I ran up to Shannon and grabbed his jacket.

"Guys help me please!" I screamed but the didn't hear me.

I tried to take the headphones off of Tomo's head but he gave me a cold stare that made a shiver run down my spine. He pushed me out of the way and they started chatting again. I backed away slowly trying to get my head around everything...what was happening. I kept walking backwards trying to focus on my breathing and heart rate until I bumped into someone. I turned around slowly and it was Hugh Meener. He opened his mouth displaying a set of razor sharp teeth.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I screamed out into the night.

_________

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I bellowed and sat up straight from my chair.

Jared rushed to me and held my knees. I was trembling with fear.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Kim! A-and John! They h-had knifes...you didn't help me!" I cried as stared at his eyes.

He looked shocked. Fuck it must have been a dream. Now they are going to think I'm some psycho. Great Serena, that's just fabulous.

"Come here." He said and he pulled me in for a warm hug.

I missed this hug. It wasn't like Shannon's, or Tomo's or even Kim's. It was...different.
Unique. Loving.

I cried in his shoulder enjoying the feeling of his breathing against my neck and the way he patted my back. But then he pulled away.

"Your ok now...it was just a nightmare." He said stroking my hair.

Ok Jared, lets cuddle some more huh?

"Yeah it was...I'm sorry its just- i was really scared." I sniffled. He nodded sincerely and walked away again.

Of for god's sake, can't this guy take a hint?!

My breathing calmed down after a few minutes and that was about the right time for Tomo to appear again.

"What was all that screaming about?" He asked.

"I had a bad dream..." I said and he pouted.

"Aw right. You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good thanks." I smiled and stood up.

I had to stretch my legs. I think i was sitting in the same position for a couple of hours then sleeping in it for the rest of the flight, i was beginning to lose feeling in them...is that bad? My injured leg was tingling more than the other somehow. I stretched my whole body and made that sound. You that sound you make when you stretch? It sounds like a dinosaur on laxatives. When I opened my eyes I noticed a beautiful landscape before me. I scurried over to the window and seen a magnificent green forest that went on for miles. I gasped at the sight and watched it all. I missed travelling so much. After what happened with my leg I hadn't been to that many places in a short amount of time like before. The plane turned around a steep mountain to reveal a gorgeous mountain-top building. It was like something you would see in a disney movie, but real! The building sat above a small beach at the bottom of the hill. There must be a great view from the rooms there.

"That is beautiful!" I gasped pressing my hands to the window.

"That's where we are staying." Jared said

"What?"

"That's our hotel...well- Meener's hotel. That's where the 'gathering' is being held tonight." He informed me.

That's a hotel? That's Meener's fucking hotel?! Daddy, I want one.