Some German Fanbase

We both lay silent in the bed. It was so silent you could hear some people outside on the grounds and people having a full conversation out in the hall. I tried to get to sleep but somehow I couldn't. I was shivering. The hotel must have turned on the air conditioning because I was practically freezing to death. Jared noticed.

"Are you crying or somethin?" He said half asleep turning to me.

"N-no...just s-shivering." I chittered and he turned his whole body to face me this time.

"Come here." He said and pulled me into him. I froze and remained in a fetal position.

"I'm quite warm so I hope I will heat you up." He chuckled and I felt his chest move as he did.

He was telling the truth. He was so toasty! I shuddered and he then wrapped his muscular arms around me pulling me even closer.

"Are you warming up yet?" He asked me.

"Mmhmm." I murmured and I shifted a leg so it was over one of his, not a spoon...just half a spoon...like the handle part.

He must have fallen asleep because his breathing became more calm and his chest moved softly up and down in a steady rhythm. I could hear his breathing within his diaphragm and it was actually soothing...is that sad? After about 10 minutes I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning to an empty space beside me but it was accompanied by a small note. It read:

"Downstairs with the other guys, we are planing of exploring the grounds when you come down and join us. Jared x"

I smiled at the letter and threw myself out of bed. I went into the bathroom to retrieve something to wear that wasn't covered in shampoo and I did. I found some biker boots, a pair of ripped light jeans and threw on my football jersey which was the comfiest outfit ever. My hair was still bouncy from the night before so I didn't touch it. I lastly grabbed my phone and key and made my way downstairs. When I had got to the lobby I noticed Tomo, Shannon and Jared sitting at a table talking. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys, good morning!" I said sweetly and the replied.

"Where's Em?" I asked looking around.

"She went for a lie down. She said she didn't feel so good." Tomo answered.

"So what's the plan for today then?" I said and they all rised from their seats.

"An adventure my friend." Jared whispered in a villainous tone. I cocked and eyebrow.

"But I haven't even had breakfast yet!" I moaned and followed them out to the car.

We hopped in and set off to an unknown destination. I looked out the window and watched what we passed. I suddenly got a beep from my phone and a vibration. I glanced down at it and wondered who would text me at this time, it was John.

"Just to let you know that I have cleared out my desk. It has been a pleasure working for you Serena Ellis." He texted and I felt a warm tear form in my eye. I immediately looked out of the window again so the guys wouldn't see that I was crying. The car eventually came to a halt and we were in a small town.

The town looked very old and historic with fancy brick buildings and cobblestone paths. Every once and a while a child would run past playfully or a dog would be on the loose.

"You coming?" Shannon asked and held his arm out. I grabbed it and we strolled down the street to come to a lot more people...who were looking at us in a funny way...

"Jared Leto!" A girl screamed at the top of her lungs which made a whole other group of people turn and drop their jaws in shock. The crowd started to come towards us and scream even more when they reached Jared, Shannon and Tomo. They looked obsessed. Everyone had their phones out for a picture and pads out for an autograph. Soon enough there was a swarm of fans crowding round us four. I laughed as I was getting crushed but it was a good kind of crushed. I could feel the love these people had for them. No one recognised me thank god until Tomo shouted my name out.

"Hey guys! Serena Ellis is here too!" He shouted over the screams. Some people stopped in their tracks and ran to me with open arms for hugs and I laughed again. I must have hugged about 20 people before we started to move on again through the streets.

We stopped at a small café to get a drink and a rest. We had walked the length of the whole town and we were boiling with the heat. I ordered a glass of water and we sat and talked for a while.

"Guess what guys?" I said to Tomo and Shannon.

"What?" Shannon answered.

"Hugh Meener has agreed to work with me!" I rejoiced and they did the same.

"Wow that's great!" Tomo said and hugged me.

"I know! I was so worried that I was going to end up in a cottage with 50 cats for the rest of my life!" I joked and the three laughed.

"That's the thing about my little brother, he could give anything for something he loves." Shannon punched Jared's arm and he made face to him. Shannon suddenly cleared his throat and tried again.

"Uh, I mean...he knows some people..." Jared looked up at me then away as if he was embarrassed. Well done Shannon.